Senator Drops Most Effective (and Hilarious) Pro-Gun Ad You're Ever Gonna See
Conservatives can sometimes get into the weeds with policy. You need to. Particular when dealing with gun rights when the loudest voices on the left are also the most ignorant about guns. But every so often, you need to pull a Don Henley and get right down to the heart of the matter. Louisiana Senator John Kennedy does just that with this 30-second ad celebrating gun ownership.
The boomer energy here can't be measured with current technologies.
🔥@SenJohnKennedy's new message will trigger the libs! 😂 pic.twitter.com/f3t55mKARH
— NRA (@NRA) May 24, 2021
Folks, I believe that love is the answer.
But you oughta own a handgun just in case.
I doubt I'm the only one with a Fox News watching parent who has a Sen. Kennedy poster up on the wall. He's like the Johnny Carson of conservative senators. I'm not sure if it's natural or if he has excellent writers, but Kennedy has a way with expressions few other senators have. A snark so downhome southern, you feel like you're sitting on your front porch rocking chair drink sweet tea and complaining about city folk. Just saying, a Republican senator from Maine or Pennsylvania couldn't pull off an ad like this. Also, they have questionable records on defending gun rights.
Are there more serious ways to discuss an issue this important? Obviously. When it comes to debate Biden's insane anti-gun agenda, we can pull out the charts and statistics. And how countries that only want government officials to have guns tend to do so for nefarious reasons. But sometimes, the simplest message can work best. if for no other reason than to give your side a good laugh.
If it owns a few libs in the process, all the better.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- I'm Pro-Gun Change My Mind (Second Edition) - Louder With Crowder ›
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Buying Machine Guns without Background ... ›
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails ... ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Rebuttal: Vox's 'Gun Control' Propaganda Video Debunked ... ›
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Myth BUSTED: The Gun Show 'Loophole' is a Giant Distraction ... ›
- Commonsense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- JP Sears Delivers Apology John Cena MEANT to Give ›
- Post John Cena apology, 'F9' Tanks in Movie Theaters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy Gun for 'Gotcha!' Piece. Fails Background Check... - Louder With Crowder ›