David Hogg: People Who Are Mean to Me Should Not Be Allowed Weapons
David Hogg, failed pillow salesman and former child star, is back to what first brought him into superstardom. He says stupid things on the regular. But sometimes you have to go back to what first brought you to the dance. No one goes to a Motley Crue concert wanting to hear the new crap. They just want to hear "Home Sweet Home" and hope Vince Neil knows where he is. Hogg's greatest hit are saying things that show his ignorance of the Second Amendment, his belief there shouldn't be a Second Amendment, or both.
Here's the Hogginator is on a local cable access show.
After her recent interaction w/ AOC, @davidhogg111 tells @cenkuygur that Rep. @mtgreenee shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.
“I don't think somebody like Marjorie Taylor Greene — who is clearly unstable — should have access to a weapon like an AR15, or any weapon, period." pic.twitter.com/vfWpiebzxn
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 19, 2021
"I don't think somebody like Marjorie Taylor Greene — who is clearly unstable — should have access to a weapon like an AR15, or any weapon, period."
I kinda feel like we might be getting trolled here. Like, Hogg knows how predictable we on the right are and is leaning into it for attention. I cop to falling for it if true. Because to call other people unstable while looking like this ... just, dude.
He looks like if Weird Al Yankovic had a son he never knew about. Only to rebel, the son straightened his hair, shaved his mustache, and instead of having a sense of humor, went out of his way to be an unfunny, insufferable douche. Though, "Dare to Be Stupid" is still in play here.
Hogg is talking specifically about a congresswoman who yells and is mean to him. Unwittingly, he's exposing the problem with "red flag laws." They're sold as a tool authorities can use to remove weapons from someone deemed incapacitated and a threat to either themselves or others. The people who push red flag laws as "commonsense reform" are progressive dickweeds like Hogg who think anyone they disagree with is unhinged and shouldn't have a weapon. That's on top of their general ignorance of guns, which trickles down from the White House.
People like David Hogg are the very reason why we have a Second Amendment. To prevent people like David Hogg from deciding who is and isn't allowed the tools to defend themsleves.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Media Pushes Back on Greta Thunberg After Criticizing Biden ... ›
- UK College Erects Bronze Statue Celebrating Social Justice Pioneer ... ›
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated ... ›
- David Hogg Shares Bad News for His Pillow Supporters - Louder ... ›
- The David Hogg Pillow Has a Name. Yes, It's Stupid ... - Louder With ... ›
- Failed Pillow Salesman David Hogg Lectures Rich People - Louder ... ›
- David Hogg Can't Find a Pillow-Making Union - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Will Keep Masking Up to Not Look Conservative ... ›
- David Hogg: Record Gun Sales About Fear of Race, Gender - Louder With Crowder ›