Watch: Crowder Addresses Fall Out Over Ted Cruz’s Controversial January 6 Comments
So, it would seem there are still some people who are upset about some comments Senator Ted Cruz made a while back, characterizing the people who rioted at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021, “domestic terrorists.”
“People are unforgiving and relentless.”
Look, we didn’t like the phrasing, either. But there are a few things that need to be straightened out, seeing as how some people are really holding onto this grudge.
“Unless you actually entered the Capitol, he wasn’t calling you a terrorist. […] He spoke very poorly. I think it was a mistake. I think he was wrong. […] And I think you’re wrong to say that Ted Cruz called you a ‘domestic terrorist’.”
And, seriously, guys! No one is infallible. There’s no such thing as a perfect politician. Senator Cruz is going to make mistakes. He’s going to say stupid things from time to time. There’s no politician you’re going to find who you agree with 100% of the time and will never say or do anything to irk you. They don’t exist.
But Cruz has been a fighter. He’s done many good things.
He’s been in the ring, duking it out with the left over the border crisis, going so far as to tell the left that if they really want a bunch of illegal immigrants, they can take them directly to their cities.
He stopped the fascistic federal takeover of election laws. If he hadn’t, if this bullsh*t piece of legislation had passed, there would never again be a fair election in the United States. We’d be screwed as the left continued its unstoppable march toward communist dystopia!
And he has no issue taking government douchenozzles to task. We can count on him to be a strong voice in Congress, even if, from time to time, stupid things get mixed in there.
“Guess who you’re going to get? You throw him out, you’re going to get Beto.”
“Ted Cruz has been there for us on a lot of things. He’s not perfect, and he will not be perfect in the future. He’ll say something that I disagree with tomorrow. He may not get something done that I want to get done, but he has been somebody who has been pushing in our direction for a long time.”
Crowder Addresses Ted Cruz's January 6 Comments | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hammers Stephen Colbert: Rich Libs Using Kyle ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Proving to Haters He's No One to Be Trifled With - Louder ... ›
- What Ted Cruz REALLY Said About Texas Secession - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hits Back Hard Against Anthony Fauci's Attack - Louder ... ›
- WHY is John Cleese Demanding Reparations for The Whites?? - Louder With Crowder ›