Ted Cruz Gives Perfect Response to Reporter Demanding He Cover His Face
Mask guidelines aren't as bad as mask theater. If I need to pull a mask up over my face to buy groceries that I pull back down as soon as I leave the store, okay. That's my choice. But the people who think masking up is a personality trait need to back the f*ck off a bit. Those are the people for whom one mask isn't enough, so they wear two or three. Or worse, wearing a mask on your nose is, I guess, a thing now. They demand you wear a mask to make them feel better. Any reasonable question to them is met with "but Fauci says ..." or seeing how many ways they can work the word "science" into a sentence.
Liberal reporters are all about mask theater. Ted Cruz has no patience for such silliness. Let's see what happens when the two sides collide.
A reporter asks Sen. @tedcruz to wear a mask:
“Yeah, when I'm talking to the TV camera, I'm not going to wear a mask. All of us have been immunized." pic.twitter.com/LTPbfKgJdS
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 25, 2021
REPORTER: "Would you mind putting a mask on for us?"
CRUZ: "Yeah, when I'm talking to the TV camera, I'm not going to wear a mask. All of us have been immunized."
REPORTER: "It'd make us feel better."
CRUZ: "You're welcome to step away if you'd like."
"It would make us feel better."
This is mask theater. MSNBC's headline for this video is "Cruz ignores CDC guidelines talking to press without a mask." Really? The CDC has guidelines for talking to the press? The guidelines are to wear a mask when social distancing can't be achieved. Cruz looked like he had enough distance between him and the press. At least six feet, though some reports say guidelines have been lowered to three feet. CDC guidelines also say not to touch your mask, otherwise it's ineffective. How many reporters follow that?
Smooth-Brain Stephen Colbert Makes Terrible Gun Control Analogy | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Gives Passionate Speech on Defending Liberty - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control ... ›
- Ted Cruz Visits Rio Grande, Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Release More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder With Crowder ›