Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 12, 2021
Liberal Congresswoman Blames Maskless GOP Colleagues for Giving Her COVID; Video Exposes Her Not Wearing Mask
Last Wednesday was a chaotic day on Capitol Hill. Emotions are high. Platforms are being deplatformed. Colleagues are flinging rhetorical feces at each other. Some, if they had their druthers, might even throw actual feces. It's been a rough week, is what I'm saying. Though most people are focusing their anger on the events of January 6, Rep. Pramila Jayapal is sticking with ol' reliable: blaming colleagues for not wearing masks.
The congresswoman recently was diagnosed with COVID. Take a guess who she blames for it.
I just received a positive COVID-19 test result after being locked down in a secured room at the Capitol where several Republicans not only cruelly refused to wear a mask but recklessly mocked colleagues and staff who offered them one.https://t.co/wVmgroKsdf
— Rep. Pramila Jayapal (@RepJayapal) January 12, 2021
Say what you will about masks (far be it from me to contradict the CDC), but don't you think elected officials trapped in the Capitol with an angry mob outside maaaaaaaybe had other things on their minds? Possibly the angry mob outside. If a congressman refused to wear a mask, I doubt it was cruel, and I have a hard time believing anyone mocked anyone. Also, in a somewhat related note, here's video of Rep. Jayapal not wearing a mask.
Video shows members of Congress taking cover in House galleryyoutu.be
If I have the science right, she DIDN'T get COVID from not wearing a mask herself. But knows for a fact she got COVID from other people not wearing a mask later. More specifically, KNOWS that she got it from her political opponents. I wouldn't even call them colleagues, because you don't send out press releases blaming "recklessly cruel" colleagues for getting you sick.
There are two main reasons why Americans aren't taking COVID as seriously as people would like. One is the way the people telling us to take it seriously use it as a political weapon. The other is their hypocrisy. Rep. Jaypal checks off both boxes. It's a shame she wasn't eating in an indoor restaurant too. That would have been the trifecta.
Wild At Large: The Buffalo | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- Something's Up with These COVID-19 Death Rates - Louder With ... ›
- AOC: Inaction on Climate Change Overlaps with Inaction on COVID-19 ›
- COVID-19 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- Change My Mind: COVID numbers vs. flu season - TheBlaze ›
- The Man Behind the COVID-19 Panic! | Ep 672 Louder with Crowder ›
- Woman Attempts to 'Mask-Shame' Dude, Quickly Discovers She's an Idiot - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Busted Not Wear Mask on Airplane, Offers Questionable Excuse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci's Claim We Need Masks Even After Vaccinated - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone She Claims Isn't Masked Up Properly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Viral Video Annihilates Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering: 'Lady, I Don't Want to Hate You ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Local Idiot Claims January 6th Riots Were Worse Than 9/11 - Louder With Crowder ›