Aaron Rodgers Calls Out Government Hypocrisy Over COVID: 'It's Becoming a Joke'
There is an argument to be made that part of our pandemic problem isn't so much about people not following guidelines as about the people enforcing the guidelines on us not following those same guidelines themselves. Many Americans -- as they wear a mask and stay six feet away from you as the CDC says -- probably agree. Only the most partisan Palo Alto fact-checkers won't. At least, in my opinion. The argument over lockdowns and corona guidelines can tend to fall on partisan lines. Lately, it feels like a broader group of Americans are speaking up and speaking out or, at the very least, asking questions. Whitney Cummings and Michael Rappaport aren't exactly what I would call "MAGA."
Neither is Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. At least, I don't think. I've honestly never thought about his politics as much as how many fantasy points he was going to get me. But what he says on the Pat McAfee Show, I believe many of you reading this might agree.
NFL Star Aaron Rodgers Calls Out Gavin Newsom's COVID Hypocrisy youtu.be
Don't eat out at a restaurant unless you're wearing a mask and separate; oh, here's a picture of the governor of California violating those rules. Oh, public schools are closed, but I can send my kids to a private school in person.
For us to count on the government to help us out is becoming a joke at this point.
Americans have been asked to put their lives on hold. Shut down their business, homeschool their children, and not see friends and family. In the beginning, many people went along with the guidelines without asking too many questions. But as the months went on, following guidelines not always being followed by the same people who set those guidelines can strain public trust. I think you'll see more people speaking out.
Cheers, Aaron Rodgers. I'm going to hate to see the Buffalo Bills shut you down in the Super Bowl this year. FACT CHECK: I'm not going to hate it that much.
Any Given Thursday | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- Something's Up with These COVID-19 Death Rates - Louder With ... ›
- AOC: Inaction on Climate Change Overlaps with Inaction on COVID-19 ›
- Some Florida COVID Testing Is Off by Only ... 89 Percent - Louder ... ›
- COVID-19 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alyssa Milano Chirps at Ted Cruz Over COVID Aid - Louder With ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- The Man Behind the "2.2 Million Americans Could Die" COVID-19 ... ›
- Change My Mind: COVID numbers vs. flu season - TheBlaze ›
- The Man Behind the COVID-19 Panic! | Ep 672 Louder with Crowder ›
- Viral Video Annihilates Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering: 'Lady, I Don't Want to Hate You ...' - Louder With Crowder ›