Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 23, 2022
'God will judge every last one of you': Father blasts school board for failing kids in the name of 'diversity'
The latest school board smackdown has dropped. Time and specific issues are unknown, other than the location is Wake County, North Carolina. But even without knowing the specific issues that brought this father to speak at his school board, we can make an educated guess. Contrary to what the left and the media (but I repeat myself) would prefer you believe, it's not just a bunch of angry white folks. Parents of all races and backgrounds have the belief that when they send their children to school, it should be to learn and not to be lab rats in progressives' social justice experiment.
Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to be taken to church:
This man addresses a woke liberal school board in the right way, with facts pic.twitter.com/1Eqe01ZBjw
— • ᗰISᕼKᗩ™ • (@kingojungle) October 19, 2022
These bars are key:
We spent $1 million on a diversity office. And how did that benefit black children? 78% of children in 3rd-8th grade, black students, are not proficient in math in Wake County.
Sixty-six percent of 3rd-8th grade students are not proficient in reading. Black students, they're not reading on grade-level, they're not performing mathematically, and they're not going to be able to get jobs in fields like STEM. But we're wasting money on a diversity, equity, and inclusion office while we are failing black students in the name of diversity.
Correct. Because it's not about the children. It's about the adults, many of whom are white progressives, feeling good about themselves and reveling in the smell of their own virtue signaling. That's the best-case scenario. The worst-case scenario is that as long as progressives are exploiting kids for their political agenda, it doesn't matter that those kids aren't learning math or reading comprehension. They won't need it as a progressive government takes control over every aspect of their lives.
As progressives will admit out loud when they think you aren't listening,"it is a tried and tested means: behavioral changes via the (as yet) uninhibited children." Hence example after example of the left using schools to indoctrinate children while attempting to shame parents who disagree.
The people who run our schools are failing our kids. This parent isn't having it. Neither should you.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
I SCHOOL a “Journalist” on Freedom of Speech and BIG TECH | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- School Board Enacts 'Cultural Discipline' Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- School board clears room of minors before reading book - Louder ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Parent Confronts School Board Over Summer Reading List - Louder ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Mother reads from school board recommended book - Louder With ... ›
- Gay rights activist speaks out against school board - Louder With ... ›
- South Carolina school board members fire superintendent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Woke school board cuts mother off - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- North Carolina training video for teaching gender theory - Louder With Crowder ›