Annoyed Little Girl Destroys School Board Over Masks and It's Adorable
A little girl is not a scientist. A little girl also isn't an epidemiologist with a Napoleon complex. You wouldn't think that needs to be said out loud. I know that you know that. But Facebook's "fact" checkers think we're all idiots. So for legal disclaimer reasons, please don't base your medical decisions on the opinions of an adorable and patriotic little girl yelling at her school board. I don't even know who she is. Collier County is in Florida, so maybe she knows John Provenzano, the 10-year-old who lit up his school board earlier this week.
Whoever this little girl is, she's piiiiiiiiised.
Hello, my name is Sailor Cook and I do not like these masks. And the masks are horrible. Like, and one of my friends said that his friend fainted because of a mask. Like, wow. Wow. And you don't even know how these other kids feel. They're breathing in the same air and my cousin said they're afraid to take off the masks. Great job. You're creating public schools with fearful children. Wow. I'm so proud of you guys. Wow! And I don't think barely anybody likes masks in schools. Their children are suffocating. You don't know what it feels like and just it's nonsense. Seriously! Why would you do that? Why in the world would you do that? God created us so we can be free people and we're not being free here at all in public schools. I would take off your masks if I were you. I'm not wearing a mask right now and never will as much as I can.
She then riffs on how George Washington made America so that we can be free and that the school board should be making schools better and not worse.
I'm generally anti-using kids to push an adult's "political" agenda. The people who will be critical of this girl also stan Greta Thunberg and David Hogg, so they can all — earmuffs — shut the f*ck up. But IF this brave little girl was put up to this by a parent, she did it with no notes or help whatsoever. Even the most fear-addicted, Fauci fan-fiction writing, virtue-signaling pro-Biden leftist dinkuses can begrudgingly admit that's impressive.
What I think happened is that this future world leader came home from school pissed off one day. Her parents told her if she really feels that way, let's go yell at the people responsible. Instead of kids' first taste of government being a cartoon bill sitting on a hill, it's a real-time example of how much bureaucracy and an oversized government suck. We're raising a generation of lil' based citizens getting a valuable lesson most of us didn't get until we saw how much taxes came out of our first paycheck.
If there's a silver lining from the last fifteen months after "15 Days to Flatten the Curve," it's that.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Biden Wears Mask Outside, Tells Americans They Don't Have To ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective According to 2015 Study - Louder ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- 3-Year-Old Booted Off Southwest Airlines Over Masks - Louder With ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- WATCH: The real reason behind the CDC face mask flip flop ... ›
- CNBC Demonstrates Why You Should Wear THREE Masks ... ›
- Kid Who Lit Up School Board Over Masks Joins Tucker Carlson ... ›
- Black Mom Destroys School Board Over Critical Race Theory - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Mother to School Board: Critical Race Theory IS Racism - Louder With Crowder ›