Shocking Survey Shows Most Americans Want More Guns in Schools, Including Half of Democrats
As the ultra-radical left promotes gun control in the wake of the Uvalde school shooting, as Democrats reject school safety measures, AND as our president rejects the hardening of schools, a majority of Americans want more guns and not less.
The Economist/YouGov conducted a poll that asked two key questions (shoutout to Mediaite). "Do you favor or oppose [...] giving schoolteachers and school administrators the option of being armed at school?"
51% favor, while only 37% oppose. It falls mostly on expected party lines. Republicans and Independents are 73% and 54% in favor respectively, and Democrats are 58% against.
The next question is where things get tricky for Joey and Schumer's agenda. “Do you favor or oppose [...] stationing armed guards at all schools?"
62% overall approve. DEMOCRATS SPECIFICALLY approve 48% to 40%.
Setting aside the fact that you are not a "good guy" with a gun if you don't use it to stop a bad guy with a gun, Americans find themselves in disagreement with the gun control push. Arming teachers is more controversial. But when it comes to taking guns out of schools completely, Americans would rather armed guards protect their children than gun-free zones.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Media EDITS OUT Race of Mystery Shooter AGAIN! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Texas School Shooter is BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- School Librarian Defends Inappropriate Prostitution Book - Louder ... ›
- High School Implementing Racist Grading System for Equity ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Leaked Emails Busts Teachers Union Launching Attack at Charter ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›