School Board Enacts Policy to Distribute Punishments by Race, Give White Students Harsher Penalties
Public schools have become a bottomless pit of racism. There seems to be no end, no level of ignorance and bigotry to which teachers and administrators won’t sink just to push their preferred narrative. And school boards have played a crucial role in greenlighting the actions of teachers and administrators. And now, the policy of “cultural discipline” just passed by Clover Park School District in the state of Washington may be the most egregious example so far.
Before I get into how this is bat sh*t insane, I’m going to let the school board explain exactly what “cultural discipline” is.
Unreal. @CloverParkSD passed a policy last week for "cultural discipline.\u201d It means staff will consider a student's race before punishment to ensure discipline is dispersed \u201cequitably\u201dpic.twitter.com/WXhZLYfd61— Libs of Tik Tok (@Libs of Tik Tok) 1647916460
“Essentially […] are you dispersing discipline across the ethnicities equitably. Are you disciplining African American boys more than you’re disciplining white boys?"
First, hey, kudos to the two men with brains who voted against the policy.
Second, are you f*cking kidding me?! There are only two ways this works. Either students start being under-disciplined for infractions or another group is over-disciplined for infractions. That’s it. There is no other way for this policy to work. And regardless of which ethnic groups are over and under punished, it still doesn’t make it right.
Now, using the conduct of other school boards and district faculties as historical examples, I have reason to believe this board is upset because black kids may be getting punished more often and more harshly than white kids, but they don’t seem to give a crap about why they are being punished. It’s just a raw numbers game to them.
If a kid of X ethnicity over here is expelled for starting a fight in the hallways, does that mean a kid with Y ethnicity over there needs to be expelled for being tardy twice in one week? If you are required to disperse various punishments equitably, then yes.
Or are administrators just going to give all students slaps on the wrists regardless of the infraction?
This policy is moronic, and it’s part and parcel of the issue with the public schools. All these teachers see is race. The students aren’t individuals. I’d actually be willing to say the students aren’t even real people to the board members, teachers, and administrators who cook up these inane policies. They’re numbers and colors. That’s it. It’s disgusting!
What will be the inevitable result of this policy is the retention of students who detract from the learning environment. Administrators aren’t about to start expelling or suspending students for minuscule offenses, so they’ll retain those who shouldn’t be there or those who continually disrupt, making it impossible for students to learn either because they simply cannot pay attention due to those students acting out or because they aren’t or don’t feel safe.
Homeschool your children. Now. Yesterday. The public schools do not care about them, their development, or their safety. Everyone working for the schools only cares about pushing politics, and the few good teachers are too concerned about keeping their jobs to stand against the crashing tides. Homeschooling is the answer.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Canada Update with Perry Mathison: Marijuana| Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Biracial Father Addresses School Board About CRT - Louder With ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- Hero High School Student 'Thanks' School Board - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Mom Shows Maskless Pictures of Hypocrite School Board - Louder ... ›
- School Board Directs Cops to Swarm Mother, Kick Her Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Told Daughter's Assignment is Inappropriate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Letter Shows School Board Requested Military Deployment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers union demands white teachers get fired first - Louder With Crowder ›