Pastor loses it on woke school board shutting him down from reading pornographic book they want pushed on students
Few pieces of content expose school boards more than when they stop a parent from reading a book that same school board wants your kids to hear. A North Carolina school board made the mistake of attempting that with Rev. John K. Amanchukwu.
It's boilerplate at this point. A parent reads the smut found in their kid's public school. The school board says it's inappropriate for the school board meeting. The parent asks "Then why is it appropriate for a ten-year-old?" The school board says "Your time is up." Only once (that we've seen) has the school board admitted they were wrong.
This North Carolina school board did not.
Pastor confronts a board with sex education material available in schools. pic.twitter.com/QO3ekGQEoG
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) May 18, 2023
Shout out to BizPacReview for the unredacted text:
"A person’s vagina becomes moist and slippery and the clitoris becomes hard. After a bit, the penis becomes erect stiff and larger. Sometimes a bit of clear fluid that may contain sperm comes out of the tip of the penis and makes it wet."
Please note that this book, "It's Perfectly Normal," is labeled a "sexual health guide for families" and meant for kids ages TEN and up. This means starting in the fourth grade.
The school board jumps in to stop the pastor from reading the filthy material that is inappropriate for adults at a school board meeting, yet a-ok for children in the public schools they allegedly care about. Rev. John Amanchukwu gets into the hellfire and/or brimstone.
If you don’t want to hear it in a school board meeting, why should children be able to check it out of the school system? We have perverts that are perverting our kids, and you all sit back smug in your chairs, but you don’t want me to read it. Why? Does it bother you — yes or no? ... Politically speaking, you can’t say that it’s wrong, and you don’t want me to read the filth because it exposes the truth.
Critics will say it's a health textbook. Not unlike how books about tasting your vagina slime, the proper techniques of giving a "handy," and a graphic play-by-play of two dudes f*cking are ackshually about teaching tolerance and inclusion.
School boards don't like it when those books are read out loud at their meetings either. Your kids are on their own, though.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Little man got punished for wearing a "there are only two genders" shirt, so he goes off on his school board ›
- Watch: Girl blasts school board, forced to beg adults for help in keeping males out of the girl's locker room ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech ›
- "I don't have to be nice to you": Parent torches his school board, wins the internet with this lesson on Free Speech ›
- Watch: King leaves public school over woke indoctrination, but not without giving school board an earful ›
- Watch: Father obliterates school board over daughter's in-class assignment about who she would do...and in what orifice ›
- Watch: Mother reads from school board recommended book teaching middle schoolers to use sex apps, give 'handys' ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Watch: Woke school board cuts mother off, so her son saves the day and hammers them with reality ›