Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 21, 2023
"I don't have to be nice to you": Parent torches his school board, wins the internet with this lesson on Free Speech
I understand it must be difficult to be a school board member. You're not used to having parents express any opinion, let alone using said opinion to remind you how much you suck at life. But how big a failure do you have to be as an American elected official to get lectured by a BRITISH GUY on the First Amendment? I don't know who this man is. I just know I want to buy him a lukewarm pint of lager.
There's context missing here, but let me try to fill in the gaps. The parent is angry at the garbage, rebranded Marxism that some school districts want to indoctrinate our kids with. You know the one. One of the school board members attempted to lecture the father to be polite, otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to speak. Unkind names were called. The parent then whips out New York Times v. Sullivan, and that's where our fun begins.
"This is the First Amendment. ... My right to critique your fascism, which is what this is, is constitutionally protected."
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) March 21, 2023
I don't have to be nice to you. Nobody behind me has to be nice to you. If you don't like living in the United States of America, then you can all move to Russia, Cuba, or China. This is the First Amendment. ... My right to critique your fascism, which is what this is, is constitutionally protected.
There are public record emails in which the director of equity ...
Yeah, I'm confident enough in my assessment of what we missed. Also, you can bet your ass the "Director of Equity" is a school board member's cousin. Their qualification is moderating a Vox fan fiction subreddit.
... is lobbying and advocating for public comment to be censored in this school district. ... Advocating for it. We've got the school board president saying she'll do better at hitting the mute button in blatant violation of the Constitution. ...
We have a God-given constitutional right to critique you. And we can speak in any lawful tone we see fit.
Here's where the Brits have one up on us. Their vocabulary. They have a knack for arranging words into brilliant sentences. If you put me in this situation, every sentence would end with the words "suck it." Brodigan v. Board of Ed would be a new case study on whether the crotch chop is covered under the First Amendment.
Back to our friend here, who totally wins the internet today. I hope some of you are sitting home and taking notes. This isn't only happening in his school district. The "director of equity" isn't the only one in cahoots with the school board in attempting to silence parents from speaking out. Parents are being encouraged to speak out. They are taking charge at the local level where change happens.
Every day, more and more parents are becoming leaders in their community. The elites hate it when parents (i.e. voters) do that and are doing everything in their power to silence dissent. It's on ALL OF US to stop them from doing so and amplify the voices who have the stones to speak out.
If the past few years have taught us anything, it's that it's us vs. them. And there are many more of us.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch as this perfectly normal person donning cat ears explains why Christianity shouldn't be taught in schools ›
- Watch: Mother reads from school board recommended book teaching middle schoolers to use sex apps, give 'handys' ›
- Watch: School board member makes bizarre claim famous WWII battle was "evil," can't explain why ›
- Watch: Legend pranks school Board with explicit fake names, clueless official doesn't realize what he's saying ›
- Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- Watch: Trolling dad identifies as "Female Julius Caesar" at a school board meeting and hilarity ensues ›
- Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Watch: Dad Tries to Read Sexually Explicit Children's Book to School Board, But They Shut Him Down Real Fast ›
- Congresswoman corners anti-parental rights activist on porn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Oregon Father blasts school board over daughter's assignment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk strips New York Times of their blue checkmark - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student shares pornographic book teacher read to the class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl blasts school board, forced to beg adults for help - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid yells at school board over his homophobic shirt - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pastor loses it on woke school board over sex book. - Louder With Crowder ›