Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 14, 2023
"The taste of penis": Student shares pornographic book his teacher read to the class, along with the horrific excuse
Another day. Another school board meeting. Another example of why you should homeschool. A student didn't think it was appropriate for his teacher to be reading about the taste of penises to a high school class. He addressed the school board to ask how they felt about the taste of penises themselves. Also, the taste of balls.
Not sure what book it was. It doesn't sound like one of the LGBTQAIIP+EIEIO ones, which is the general excuse school boards use to assign glorified Penthouse Forum letters to students. It sounds like you run-of-the-mill smut.
A student in @AuburnHSEagles blasted the school at a board meeting after a teacher allegedly read a pornographic book to students in class pic.twitter.com/oDmycDE99Z
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) April 14, 2023
You can hear the young squire read some of the passages from the book. I want to focus on the teacher's response and excuse because it's so rare we get to. The resolution of these stories tends to end with a suspension pending an investigation, plausible deniability by administrators, and the teacher not heard from unless it also involves a perp walk.
This book was selected by our teacher. When we asked our teacher why these disgusting comments were in the book, the excuse was the book was coming from the perspective of high school students, and that MY peers speak this way as well. This is not the case. This is not something I would feel comfortable about reading in front of my own parents, let alone my teacher reading it to an entire class of students.
Is it a simple case of sexual deviancy and needing to be 500 yards away from playgrounds at all times? Or in the teacher's twisted mind, do they think there is educational value in these assignments? In this teacher's case, they found there WAS educational value. Kinda. I'm not quite sure "this is how you kids talk" is a rationale for reading about the taste of penis to high schoolers.
Context matters. When teens talk about sex and penis and balls to each other, it's in the context of being teens. When a teacher gets off on talking about sex and penis and balls to teens, it's in the context of needing to be 500 yards away from those teens.
At least the teacher pretended there was educational value, I suppose. In our last school board post, that teacher just wanted to know if girls preferred oral or anal. I have to search those words waaaaaay too often to find older posts about school board meetings to reference.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- "I don't have to be nice to you": Parent torches his school board, wins the internet with this lesson on Free Speech ›
- Watch: That trans shop teacher with enormous fake chesticles? Well, parents spoke to the school board... ›
- Watch: King leaves public school over woke indoctrination, but not without giving school board an earful ›
- Watch: Legend pranks school Board with explicit fake names, clueless official doesn't realize what he's saying ›
- Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Watch: Woke school board cuts mother off, so her son saves the day and hammers them with reality ›
- Watch: Mother reads from school board recommended book teaching middle schoolers to use sex apps, give 'handys' ›
- Watch: Father obliterates school board over daughter's in-class assignment about who she would do...and in what orifice ›