Watch: Father Speaks Out Against Teacher Indoctrinating Young Kids by 'Weaponizing the Rainbow'
There was controversy over the past few weeks over Florida's "Parental Rights in Education Bill." The bill made it a law that teachers couldn't push sexual education and gender politics on children third grade or younger. Supporters of the bill find doing so to be inappropriate. Opponents of the bill believe children exist to be indoctrinated. For an IRL example of why such legislation is necessary, I take you to Louisiana. This father addressed his local school board about one teacher whose lesson plan he found inappropriate.
"Why is it inappropriate for people to dress in business attire. I've done it for every one of my jobs. [...] There are times things are appropriate because school is to prepare kids for the future. [...] Let's stop indoctrinating children. And this teacher, what really made up my mind was when I went through their social media, and I saw that they said 'we're weaponizing the rainbow. I'm dressing this way because I can't come out, so I want a conversation started with these children.'"
Point of reference:
This is the video he’s referring to https://t.co/KoicFdzNTp
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) March 17, 2022
If you openly talk about "weaponizing the rainbow" in schools and positioning yourself so that five-year-olds ask you about your sexual identity, that's not being a teacher. That's being a political activist. That's everything wrong with teaching. This teacher doesn't see kids. This teacher sees political pawns meant to be indoctrinated into their ideology. If you leave the state to their own devices, you see how they care about the well-being of children far less than they do their own.
If you want to know why "conservatives" find legislation like Florida's necessary, here's exhibit A. Here's also a walking advertisement for homeschooling.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Does China Want Us to Go to War With Russia? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Biracial Father Addresses School Board About CRT - Louder With ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- Hero High School Student 'Thanks' School Board - Louder With ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Mom Shows Maskless Pictures of Hypocrite School Board - Louder ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›