'We should find things that unite us': School board votes to reject woke 'diversity' plan
Today, I get to bestow a few rare kudos on my hometown's school board whose conservative majority recently struck down a "strategic plan" that called "for diversity and a focus on students' mental health," per NPR.
Now, NPR writes this, and you know they're rather upset. They are, after all, among the outlets that faithfully disseminate propaganda for the Democratic Party. In fact, seeing as how they receive dump trucks full of taxpayer cash each year, they might be the most devout in their duties.
I, however, read this and celebrate a little. Kansas hasn't been completely lost.
President of the school board Michael Blankenship stated, "I don’t think focusing on diversity is going to (help) ... our kids, academically. Rather than trying to point out our differences … we should try to find things that make us unite. We should find similarities."
Additional comments from the board's meeting illustrate just how much the conservative-leaning board members understand the leftist movement in schools and the word games they play to inject their agenda into classroom instruction. The notes don't say who made what comments, but all of these are good evidence of a based school board.
"I have a great deal of discomfort with a few of the statements..."
"I proposed removing political buzzwords throughout the goals, this includes but not limited to words like equity, diversity, social emotional health, etc. The other thing that bothers me is the inclusion of gender and sexual orientation. The goal of this strategic planning is to cover all students and should not be separated by gender. Lastly, anything that deals with social emotional health needs to be removed. Schools are not in the business of mental health. The strategic planning should focus on the learning environment and leave mental health to the medical professionals."
I don't know who made these comments, but I'd buy them a beer for doing so. This is why we need conservatives running for these positions. We can actively protect our children by controlling the left's access to the institution. This doesn't do much to stop the individual teacher who has undoubtedly already been thoroughly brainwashed. He or she may still go rogue, but this is a start, and then you can always work to get those rogue teachers fired. They should never be allowed around children anyway.
Good job, Derby. I'm very proud of you in this moment.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Google's Super Bowl Ad DOESN'T Understand Cameras! Claims They're Racist? | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- School board member admits to a 'woke' sleeper cell - Louder With ... ›
- School Board Member Takes Children on Field Trip Gay Bar ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- Mother trolls school board with 'School Board Expectations' - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Gay rights activist speaks out against school board - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›