School Board Directs Cops to Swarm Mother, Kick Her Out Before Saying 'Something Horrible' About Board Member
In the United States, there is no shortage of opportunities for petty tyrants to flex their little muscles. The worst example of this came from the CDC’s Tony “I am totally the science” Fauci, but there are others. Many of us have met HOA presidents with too much time on their hands. But they’ve gravitated to school boards in a way that requires we take notice. These are the people controlling our schools, after all.
A school board in Sarasota County, Florida, recently demonstrated that it doesn’t require reaching out to the DOJ to silence concerned citizens. It just takes shutting off a microphone and sicking some obedient police officers on the unwanted speaker.
Sarasota County (FL) School Board Chairman orders police to throw a citizen out of a Public Meeting because she was..."About to say something horrible...[About a School Board Member]" during her public comment.\n\nHow is this NOT a violation of the 1st Amendment?pic.twitter.com/cWJoLnNpN1— Christian Ziegler \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@Christian Ziegler \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1650509713
The woman speaking, The Blaze reports, is Melissa Bakondy, a mother of four children, three of which will attend school in the district next year. She was about to point out something a board member had previously said, but the chair of the board didn’t want to hear it.
“You were about to say something horrible about Shirley Brown. […] Leave, please!”
Something horrible? She was about to quote her. Perhaps Ms. Brown should watch what she says at meetings if she doesn’t want herself quoted.
The chair of the board Jane Goodwin also insinuated Bakondy had no standing to speak at the meeting in the first place, asking if she even had children in the district. Bridget Ziegler, a conservative member of the board, came to Bakondy’s defense, but it didn’t stop the obedient state lapdogs from escorting her away at the request of Goodwin.
I’m all for supporting LEOs, but if you’re going to assist in silencing a citizen’s criticism of an elected official, you’re not a law enforcement officer, you’re a jackboot with a badge, and you should be ashamed.
For his part, Sarasota County Sheriff Kurt Hoffman denounced the behavior of the Sarasota County Schools Police Department who aided in silencing a citizen.
4-22-22: Statement from Sheriff Kurt A. Hoffman youtu.be
But there are officers who have no issue working for people like Goodman. And there are plenty of Goodmans running around, sitting in elected positions, scheming the best way to shut up the people who disagree with them. It’s y’all’s job to vote them out of office, sooner rather than later. Get on that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
'That 70s Show' Parody! BTS Biden's SOTU Prep! | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Annoyed Little Girl Destroys Collier School Board Over Masks ... ›
- School Board Enacts 'Cultural Discipline' Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mom Shows Maskless Pictures of Hypocrite School Board - Louder ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Hero Lights Into School Board in Our First Smackdown of 2022 ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Doubles Down on Homeowners Shooting Crooks - Louder With Crowder ›
- ‘Christian Atheist’ Explains Importance of Christianity - Louder With Crowder ›