'This Ride Has Just Begun': Angry Parent's Epic Rant Explains Why Democrats are in Trouble This November
New York Magazine released an attack on concerned parents today, calling them "household tyrants." They dismissed parental rights as just the GOP wanting "ruthless, cynical power," and that "children aren’t exempt from its schemes." Yes, people who fluff teachers' unions unironically said that about someone else. I don't know for sure this widely mocked article is what inspired Mary Katherine Ham's rant. I'm just glad something did.
If you are still concerned about why parents are angry about the past two years and all the suffering the administrative state put their children through, allow MKH to explain it to you like you're five. And didn't just lose two years of development.
The Parents Are Mad: An Explanation youtu.be
This part wraps everything up in a nice little bow:
"When parents had the temerity to get upset about any of this, they were treated like crap. Some of them were taken aback. They had not assumed that the relationship between them and the school boards and the teachers' unions were adversarial. This was news to them. But now they know. 2020 and 2021 taught them something new. Leaders called them 'wannabe child sacrificers.' They called them racist, privileged, unqualified, and anti-science. And that is why a bunch of parents from me to San Frandamncisco are upset. We are not all conservative. We are not all liberal. We are not all white, or rich, or astroturf, or whatever it is that you would like to fool yourself into thinking they are. We are people who care about our children. And have no reason to trust the people who closed schools for a year."
I feel like if she were standing this may have been ended with a crotch chop. So in conclusion:
It's remarkable after a crushing defeat in Virginia and elsewhere throughout the country last November, leftists still act like they're the good guys here. Even seeing video after video after video after video after video of a diverse group of parents telling school boards "no more," that board members still think calling parents anti-science racists is working out for them. It's a brilliant strategy that will pay off big time in this November.
Just not for the left. They're the ones drowning when the red wave hits.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Trudeau 'Stands Against Authoritarianism'... While ARRESTING Convoy Founder! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- JP Sears on the 'Horrors' of Teaching Critical Race Theory - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Speaks Out, Tears Into Joe Biden ... ›
- NBC: Parents Shouldn't Have Control Over Kids' Education - Louder ... ›
- Iranian Dad 'Congratulates' Loudoun County school board. - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Father at Center of Loudoun County Rape Blasts DOJ ... ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder ... ›
- Mother Calls for Mass Exodus from Public Schools - Louder With ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board - Louder ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›