Parent Exposes Anti-America Hate Liberals Want to Teach Kids, Provides Specific Examples
Sue Zoldak addressed the Fairfax school board. This meeting wasn't as heated as some of the others we've seen. She said what she wanted to say, then left. There's a racially diverse group of parents concerned about what's being forced on their children. Zoldak provided examples of the insane things the school board is at least mandating on teachers.
Zoldak comes in around the 1:35:00 mark. Please note the lack of her, what the left calls, "whiteness." Democrats have reached the "call opponents raaaaaaacist" stage of the game.
FCPS School Board Regular Meeting 6-24-21 youtu.be
Zoldak didn't mention the full title of the book. After Stamped comes the words Racism, Antiracism, and You. Allow me to take an unpopular opinion: racism is bad. The rub is not everything progressives want to claim is racist is in fact that. They've also decided the best way to be "antiracist" is to promote racism themselves. Evident by the "key concepts" in this book that the school district is MANDATING all high school teachers read. (h/t Daily Caller)
- "Racist ideas were embedded in the formation of the US government by the founding fathers, whose hypocrisy was manifested in documents that proclaimed freedom and equality for all."
- "Racist ideas, along with economic greed, are central to the formation of this nation, its laws, policies, and practices. Meritocracy and the American Dream narrative are rooted in whiteness."
- "Racist ideas rooted in legislation shape the institution of education and its outcomes for Black children, while the nation's leaders assert that color blindness is the solution for racism."
"But these are just ideas. Why do you hate ideas?"
K. Say these discussion topics are introduced in a classroom for a "robust debate." One side believes that anything and everything about America is racist. The other side disagrees. Debate implies both sides of the argument get heard. The rub is that the Biden Democrats trying to make "antiracism" a thing don't think anyone should be allowed to disagree with them. Ever. About anything. That includes students whose grades will now be determined on whether or not they agree the American Dream is racist. Or that judging each other by the content of their character is now a bad thing. That's not a debate. That's indoctrination.
Nothing the left wants to push on students with however you wanna define their newly rebranded Marxism is based in fact. It's all opinion, and a radical opinion outside of the authors and the childless elites pushing it. Kids' education and success shouldn't be tied to a book just because it made white liberals feel bad about themselves.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
DEFUND Public Schools! PATRIOTS Obliterate Their School Board | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Black Mother to School Board: Critical Race Theory IS Racism ... ›
- Parent Wrecks School Board Over Critical Race Theory - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Black Mom Destroys School Board Over Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Annoyed Little Girl Destroys Collier School Board Over Masks ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Foster Child to School Board: 'What Exactly Is My Privilege ... ›
- VA Mother Obliterates School Board Over Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›