Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 16, 2023
Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause
Unbeknownst to a sellout crowd at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, singer Riley Green is about to replace "Bud Light" with "Coors Light" in one of his song lyrics. The song I Wish Grandpas Never Died is supposed to go "And coolers never ran out of cold Bud Light."But, you know.
Let's see what happens.
Even Riley Green is over Bud Light pic.twitter.com/jaGcYE7Oqx
— G.P. (@TreighPatterson) April 15, 2023
Whiskey Riff, the only country music site you need, says later in the song he replaced the beer with "Busch Light." Unclear is if he was intentionally making a statement on the controversy or just mixing it up. But a sell-out stadium thought he was, and they approved of him doing so.
Even if they might not realize Anheuser BUSCH produces Busch AND Bud Light. To be fair, I'm still surprised by who owns who at this point. I also do my best to drink local. Not that I don't assume 90% of local brewers don't vote for different people than I do. I support the ones who aren't dicks about it.
The reaction from the Nissan Stadium audience explains why Anheuser Busch attempted an apology at the end of the day on Friday when they didn't think anyone would notice. They felt Bud Light drinkers would be impressed and people who don't drink Bud Light (but demand all companies pander to woke politics) wouldn't notice. They failed on both counts.
Green was opening up for Luke Combs. As of this writing, there is no report on what beer Combs shotgunned during his performance.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Women who have celebrated girlhood for longer than Dylan Mulvaney want to know where their Bud Light deal is ›
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- SHOW NOTES: THE WOKE BOYCOTT IS WORKING! BUD LIGHT SALES ARE IMPLODING! ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan's takes shocking stance on latest Dylan Mulvaney controversy... as he drinks a Bud Light ›
- Watch: Patriot creates 'ultra right' beer as anti-woke alternative to Bud Light and the ad is going viral ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Brantley Gilbert spikes Bud Light can on stage, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis drops laugh-out-loud Bud Light parody - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude smashes up Anheuser-Busch products in Walmart - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer laugh at Bug Light commercial. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bikini babe shoots up cases of Bud Light and Tampax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light panders to transphobic critics, offers free beer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch continues to throw Dylan Mulvaney under bus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video shows transphobes at Fenway Park refusing Bud Light - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: A reporter's free beer experiment at a concert turns into an "unmitigated disaster" for Bud Light - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude dressed as Bud Light can busted DUI - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch takes another massive hit when major bank downgrades the company's stock - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light's latest marketing plan involves the military - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporters harass former Bud Light marketing executive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Country Star John Rich Goes #1 With New Anti-Woke Song - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light distributors admit customers are never coming back - Louder With Crowder ›