Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 17, 2023
Bud Light's news desperate attempt to win back customers? Rip off pro-America competitor Yuengling
Bud Light has a new plan to attempt to win back customers. And it sounds very familiar.
To recap, the former #1 beer in America in order to sacrifice its current customer base to appeal to a customer base that doesn't exist, launch a brand ambassadorship with titface performer and TikTok ingénue Dylan Mulvaney. Dylan's portrayal of a ditzy basic b*tch who didn't know what sports were managed to turn off both male and female Bud Light customers alike. And the company shows no sign of recovering.
Their latest ploy in an attempt to convince people they are patriotic again is with a camouflage can and raising money for a veterans' charity.
One of the new initiatives planned is a temporary redesign of Budweiser and Bud Light aluminum bottles with a camouflage print and images of the “Folds of Honor” program, which provides educational scholarships for children and spouses of fallen and disabled American military service members and first responders.
There is NEVER a bad time or excuse to support the families of our veterans or first responders. That goes double for families who have lost loved ones in the line of duty. Period. But for some reason, I can't shake this sense of deja vu. Something about this plan to make cans camouflage to raise money for veterans feels familiar...
There it is! After Bud Light's unfortunate, real-time experiment on the correlation between getting woke and going broke, an opportunity was presented for another brewery to step up as America's beer. No one better to fill the void than America's oldest brewery, Yuengling.
Yuengling, two weeks ago, announced new camouflage cans with a red, white, and blue logo. And proceeds benefit a veterans' charity. Wendy Yuengling, Chief Administrative Officer, said of the collaboration: "As the Oldest Brewery in America, we are dedicated to supporting the U.S. military and are always seeking ways to further show our appreciation to those that protect our country’s freedom. We are grateful to partner with Team Red, White & Blue, an organization that shares our devotion to the men and women that have served as our nation’s heroes.”
Bud Light sees their former customers looking to Yuengling as their anti-woke option. And as I said, there is never a bad excuse to help our veterans.
The difference is when an American-run company does it, it feels more authentic. When a company run by a foreign own global corporation like Anheuser-Busch -- one that has exposed who they REALLY are -- does the same it reeks of desperate pandering.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" after torpedoing brand in the name of Dylan Mulvaney ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Anheuser-Busch issues another statement on Bud Light disaster, claims it was "just one can" ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Viral video of an empty Bud Light stand at Fenway Park proves what enormous trouble the company's in ›
- Watch: A reporter's free beer experiment at a concert turns into an "unmitigated disaster" for Bud Light ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- More Bud Light embarrassment: Dude dressed as beer can gets plastered on social media by police after DUI arrest ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Reporters harass former Bud Light marketing executive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light dethroned by Modello as #1 beer in America - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jewel defends "Sound of Freedom" against media attacks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light distributors admit customers are never coming back - Louder With Crowder ›
- It's NOW official! Bud Light dethroned as the #1 beer in America - Louder With Crowder ›