Viral video of an empty Bud Light stand at Fenway Park proves what enormous trouble the company's in
If an empty beer stand at Fenway f'n Park doesn't illustrate how bad things are for Bud Light, nothing can. A video captured by a Masshole (I use that as a term of endearment) is going viral showing the ghost town the Bud Light stand has become.
Think about it. You're at a ballgame. There is NO ONE in line for beer. And people would rather wait in a long line elsewhere than be seen drinking a Bud.
No one is buying Bud Light at the Red Sox game pic.twitter.com/evTMApnYGx
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) May 4, 2023
Shout out to our narrator's wicked accent. Though, he sounds an awful lot like Your Cousin, From Boston. Please allow this video could be a psyop from the Samuel Adams people.
So how did we get here?
TikTok ingénue and titface performer Dylan Mulvaney self-identified as a Bud Light brand ambassador in two videos. At the same time, Bud Light VP of Marketing Melissa Weinerchild attacked the beer's fanbase as "fratty" and "out of touch."
Customers decided this was one company pandering to woke politics too many and decided to boycott. Sales dropped right away. Public displays of dissent against the beer grew more and more common.
Anheuser-Busch realizes how bad they f*cked up. The vice president is no longer with the company. A-B is desperate to fix the problem, but not desperate enough to admit they f*cked up.
A-B and Bud Light have a bigger problem than going broke for getting woke. It's the zeitgeist and the culture. Instead of crushing Bud Light cans being Americana AF, it's now lame and stupid and anyone who sees you drinking one will make fun of you.
Drink Bud Light at your peril. pic.twitter.com/CYS7Bch2PY
— Catch Up (@CatchUpFeed) May 1, 2023
If cheap beer you can drink twelve at a time is your thing, Miller Lite is just as good without having your buddies give you a hard time. And if seltzers are your thing, Bud Light Seltzer's always sucked ass.
A-B needs to figure out how to fix this. No cheesy commercial that exposes how little you think of your customers will fix the fact that people don't want to look like losers drinking Bud Light.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Watch: Beer distributor laments how Bud Light's get woke scheme is causing HIM to go broke ›
- Controversial Bud Light executive taking "leave of absence" after torpedoing brand in the name of Dylan Mulvaney ›
- "Celebrate the wins": Boycotting Bud Light proves conservatives are winning the war ›
- Watch: Country singer replaces "Bud Light" in his song lyrics and a stadium full of Americans explodes with applause ›
- Watch: No one has said "April Fool's" yet, so Dylan Mulvaney is Bud Light's new spokes...whatever ›
- Bud Light's latest attempt to right their wrongs is to give away free beer (just not to you) ›
- Watch: It all makes sense when you hear "declining" Bud Light's woke VP attack customers as "fratty and out of touch" ›
- "It was a mistake": Anheuser-Busch has settled on their scapegoat for the ginormous Bud Light f*ck up ›
- Two TikTok bros vs Anheuser-Busch: Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? ›
- Anheuser-Busch issues another statement on Bud Light disaster, claims it was "just one can" ›
- Watch: A reporter's free beer experiment at a concert turns into an "unmitigated disaster" for Bud Light - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude dressed as Bud Light can busted DUI - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anheuser-Busch takes another massive hit when major bank downgrades the company's stock - Louder With Crowder ›
- Miller Lite slays with pro-woman ad. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Miller Lite marketing exec is our progressive queen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light's latest marketing plan involves the military - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light dethroned by Modello as #1 beer in America - Louder With Crowder ›