Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 15, 2022
NY Governor asked why so many people are fleeing her state, tosses an embarrassing word salad in response
New York leads the nation in population decline. Kathy Hochul is the latest Democrat in charge as people flee for states they can afford to live in, where laws are enforced and crimes are prosecuted, and where they value freedom. So, as governor, while she lashes out at the governors from states New Yorkers are moving to, it begs the question. What is it about the state she is in charge of that makes so many people leave?
Hochul was asked that very question. What follows is a word salad that would make Kamala Harris say, "Damn, she sucks at this."
This part is key:
REPORTER: I talked to a young woman yesterday who's moving to Portland because she finds nothing here in the city of Binghamton. Why do you think people are leaving right now?
HOCHUL: I think everyone has their own personal reasons. [...] But my responsibility as governor is to make sure there are jobs, that people live here, and that people want to come here. And that's what I'm laser-focused on.
This is the same Kathy Hochul who told New Yorkers that if they didn't align with her values, they should go to Florida. That shows you how "laser-focused" she is.
Lee Zeldin, her opponent in November, said of the population decline: "New York leads the US in population loss, because residents aren’t feeling safe on the streets and subways, they feel suffocated by heavy-handed government action, it doesn’t make sense economically to remain here, and opportunity for a better life is presenting itself elsewhere."
The biggest problem with New York is how the statewide vote is dominated by low-information New York City voters that get easily manipulated by social issues to vote against their best interests. The rest of the state suffers as a result. New York is desperate for new leadership who will change that.
Or New York can reelect Kathy Hochul and see how soon after election day she reinstitutes mask mandates over whatever the new "state of emergency" is. Your call, New York.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!'
Kamala Harris Says YOU'RE More Dangerous Than 9/11 Hijackers?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Gavin Newsom's in-laws like Ron DeSantis more than him - Louder ... ›
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- FEMA: In Event of Nuclear Attack, Wear a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eric Adams says he'll send cops door to door re: gun laws - Louder ... ›
- Lee Zeldin Attacked, Hochuil Sent Supporters to His Rallies - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Lee Zeldin Finishes Speech While His Attacker Gets Arrested ... ›
- Kathy Hochul takes shot at Ron DeSantis, Jews moving to FL ... ›
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul Gets Booed at NY Rangers Game ... ›
- Kathy Hochul panders with horrible BBQ photo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul Doesn't Need Numbers To Strip Away Gun Rights ... ›
- Bishop physically assaults woman during live-streamed sermon - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul denies crime, man sexually assaults a jogger - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul blasted by MSNBC over crime. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lee Zeldin supporter gets choked outside Kathy Hochul rally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul flies to Puerto Rico - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul announces gas stove ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eric wants to put prayer back in public schools - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYC announces new plan to "combat" shoplifting - Louder With Crowder ›