Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 04, 2022
NYC man with 25 priors sexually assaults a jogger as Hillary Clinton campaigns for crime-denier Kathy Hochul
It is all on the line in New York this election! Crime-denier Gov. Kathy Hochul calls New Yorkers' concern about crime a conspiracy. She needs Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Kamala, and the Bidens) to swoop in and try and save her. Also, a NYC man with twenty-five priors was arrested for sexually assaulting a jogger.
Hochul, a crime-denier who doesn't understand why it is so important to lock up criminals, accused Republicans of creating a "conspiracy" to make people feel unsafe in Democrat-run cities. Also known as, cities. Hochul is grossly underperforming the crime-ridden NYC's early vote count, so she needs to call in Democrats to save her. One of them is two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Hillary is going viral for this clip:
Hillary Clinton: "The states with the highest crime levels are states run by Republicans. That's just a fact." pic.twitter.com/sv6XQ72FbC
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 3, 2022
It is a fact that, indexed for population, Democrat-led-cities are top of the charts with crime and some of those Democrat run-cites are in a state with a Republican governor. Overall, New York City remains the pound-for-pound champion.
To help illustrate that point, let's meet Carl Phanor.
Mr. Phanor was arrested on Thursday for predatory sexual assault, criminal sex act, strangulation, robbery, and grand larceny. Why, yes! He does have an alarming list of priors! However did you guess?
Phanor was wanted by the NYPD in at least two other sexual assaults.
Aside from the three sexual assaults, Phanor has been arrested at least 25 other times for crimes ranging from petit larceny to drug possession.
That is a LOT of crime for Kathy Hochul to deny, and it's just one man.
The embattled Democrat governor is set to campaign with former President Bill Clinton and current President Pudding Head this weekend. Instead of campaigning in a battleground during the final 72 hours before election day, the current and former democrat president are needed to "save" New York.
Her opponent Congressman Lee Zeldin is running to save New York (no-finger quotes). He'll be campaigning throughout the state while Gov. Hochul stays in Manhattan.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Lee Zeldin Attacked, Hochuil Sent Supporters to His Rallies - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Lee Zeldin Finishes Speech While His Attacker Gets Arrested ... ›
- Leaked memo shows NYPD being told gun owners should be ... ›
- Kathy Hochul takes shot at Ron DeSantis, Jews moving to FL ... ›
- 'Rogue employee' hacks New York Post's Twitter... and Kathy ... ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder ... ›
- Kathy Hochul asked why so many people are fleeing her state ... ›
- Kathy Hochul panders with horrible BBQ photo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul doesn't understand why locking up criminals is 'so ... ›
- Kathy Hochul Doesn't Need Numbers To Strip Away Gun Rights ... ›
- Lee Zeldin supporter gets choked outside Kathy Hochul rally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul flies to Puerto Rico - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Clinton caught passed out at an NFL game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul announces gas stove ban - Louder With Crowder ›