Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 08, 2022
NY Governor desecrates the idea of BBQ with one of the worst pandering politician photos ever seen
There are pandering politician photo ops. There are pandering New York politician photo ops. And then there is whatever New York Governor Kathy Hochul is doing here. This photo is like if the "how do you do fellow kids" meme and the "I'm a bit of a scientist myself" meme got drunk and had a baby. Though, in New York, they'd probably abort it.
Had they carried the photo to term, it would be this pathetic attempt by a liberal elitist pretending to be one of the little people.
Great day for a barbecue, New York! ☀️🍔🌭 pic.twitter.com/yFrn85lHOW
— Governor Kathy Hochul (@GovKathyHochul) August 7, 2022
Apologies if I sound like I'm cribbing off talk radio's own Joe Cunningham on the issue, but we're of the same mind and have been since the last pandering Democrat desecrated the name Cunningham.
I can put aside the fact this is "grilling" and not BBQing. To BBQ you need fire. This is a gas grill. It's a simple concept I'm sure supporter Bill Durney could have explained to her. But much like with NY Democrats' political opinions, they are low-information when it comes to things that matter, such as actual barbeque.
The staging is still all wrong. She has the hot dogs on the bun warmer, there's no chicken or steak, and her aides gave her a raw burger to show off to the camera, as opposed to the ones on the grill that she "grilled herself." I mean, has no one on her staff been to a cookout? Or, like... ever eaten food?
But the worst part of the photo... grilling in a white dress? Really? I was doing real BBQing in humid New York this past weekend, and if I was wearing white it would have caused a scandal. At least give her an apron with her campaign slogan on it. As far as I can tell, her campaign is "come here for an abortion" and hoping no one notices school mask mandates go back the day after Election Day.
Democrats are turning themselves into a regional party that appeals to rich, white liberal elitists and no one else. Expect more pandering photos like this over the next few months as candidates try to con the middle class into thinking they are one of us. Hopefully, your governor has her staff try harder than Kathy Hochul did.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
NEW YORK HELLSCAPE: Man Pushes Woman Into Train, Claim's He's God | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- NYC locks down SPAM in response to rising petty thefts - Louder ... ›
- Monkeypox Was Spread by People Doing What in Europe? - Louder ... ›
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- WH Plan to Bailout Student Loans Advised By Stacey Abrams ... ›
- FEMA: In Event of Nuclear Attack, Wear a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Lee Zeldin Finishes Speech While His Attacker Gets Arrested ... ›
- Lee Zeldin Attacked, Hochuil Sent Supporters to His Rallies - Louder ... ›
- Kathy Hochul Doesn't Need Numbers To Strip Away Gun Rights ... ›
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul Gets Booed at NY Rangers Game ... ›
- Kathy Hochul takes shot at Ron DeSantis, Jews moving to FL - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul asked why so many people are fleeing her state - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stacey Abrams makes shocking claim about abortion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul doesn't understand why locking up criminals is 'so important' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul denies crime, man sexually assaults a jogger - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul blasted by MSNBC over crime. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lee Zeldin supporter gets choked outside Kathy Hochul rally - Louder With Crowder ›
- New York saved the GOP's from losing the House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul flies to Puerto Rico - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul announces gas stove ban - Louder With Crowder ›