City locks down SPAM in response to rising petty thefts... wait, they're stealing SPAM?
Things are getting pretty bad in the leftist paradise known as New York City, where certain crimes have simply become part of daily life because criminals, if they are ever caught, are immediately released back onto the streets. A while back, Al Sharpton complained that the rise in thefts had caused his toothpaste to be locked up. Well, it's gotten worse, and now SPAM has been subjected to stricter security precautions.
I'd love to have one to keep, case and all — but there's only one way to do that... pic.twitter.com/PX3dbSd52B
— willy 🌜💧 (@willystaley) July 28, 2022
The image of a humble can of SPAM in a security box is rather hilarious, and to anyone not living in a city that's been all but overrun by criminals looks like something that would be put in a dystopian sitcom or something. For New Yorkers, this is just life now. But would the little box actually do something to stop, say, a homeless man from stealing it? A store clerk, talking to the Post, doesn't seem to think so.
"I don't think they stop anything," she said. "It's security theater. If you really needed it, you would stomp on it."
Sounds like sound logic to me, which is surprising because this is obviously a New York City resident, who likely voted for the exact people whose policies have created the lawless environment in which she resides. Mayor Adams doesn't seem to be taking care of the problem. Perhaps there's hope if Lee Zeldin wins his gubernatorial race in New York, but the odds of New Yorkers pulling their heads out of their asses and voting for anyone without a D after their name is slim.
Enjoy your high-security SPAM, guys and gals!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Mexican Drug Cartel Monkey Gets Shot | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Graphic Video Depraved Motorists Running Over NY Pedestrian ... ›
- Bill De Blasio Claims the 'Wrong People' Have Too Much Money ... ›
- NYC Police Identify Subway Murder Suspect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Women Destroy Restaurant Over an Additional $1.75 for Sauce ... ›
- Subway Shooter Andrew Abdullah Turns Himself In - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Punks Flee Scene of Hit and Run in NYC - Louder With ... ›
- NYC Lady With Bright Orange Wig Robs Taxi with Brick. - Louder ... ›
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul Gets Booed at NY Rangers Game ... ›
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- Homeless Man Drops Deuce in NYC Subway Mop Bucket - Louder ... ›
- Kathy Hochul panders with horrible BBQ photo - Louder With Crowder ›