Watch: Progressive governor doesn't understand why locking up criminals is 'so important'
I didn't watch any debates on Tuesday night. Though what the Fetterman debate lacked in human dignity and shame the left and the media (but I repeat myself) should have for propping him up, it more than made up for in content. In New York, I already know I'm voting for Lee Zeldin and what a wretched, horrible person Kathy Hochul is. I knew Zeldin was going to talk about issues that matter to people and Hochul would talk about abortion and Trump.
So when I was scrolling Twitter and saw someone quote Kathy Hochul saying she doesn't understand why locking up criminals was so important, I assumed there was no way it was accurate.
…I trust Ryan, but there is no way this is an actual quote. https://t.co/L7Pa9k6g6N
— Brodigan Prime Plus (@brodigan) October 25, 2022
It was. Wow.
Zeldin: She still hasn't talked about locking up anyone committing any crimes
Hochul: Anyone who commits a crime under our laws, has consequences — 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮pic.twitter.com/GY9YSPQdpY
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) October 25, 2022
Hochul believes criminals in New York receive "consequences" even with the state's recent pro-criminal reforms, and it shouldn't matter if those criminals are arrested. And then arrested again once they commit a crime again. Which we've seen again and again and again. Though if you are a legal gun owner, Hochul will throw the book at you no questions asked.
I will say in Kathy defense, from a political standpoint, there is logic behind her ignoring crime and other issues that matter. She's a New York Democrat. Nine times out of ten, as long as Democrats can use social issues to manipulate enough low-information New York City voters to vote against their self-interests, they can win the state. Hence Hochul's campaign up until now being about nothing other than all abortion, all the time, always.
Unfortunately for Hochul, voters are more concerned about taking the subway without being murdered. New York is ranked a TOSS UP. Hochul now needs to pretend she is a crime fighter after ignoring the issue. No one believes her.
Voters on Long Island and in the Hudson Valley? They believe Kathy Hochul doesn't understand why locking up criminals is important.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Republican SMACKDOWN Incoming | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- Eric Adams says he'll send cops door to door re: gun laws - Louder ... ›
- FEMA: In Event of Nuclear Attack, Wear a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lee Zeldin Attacked, Hochuil Sent Supporters to His Rallies - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Lee Zeldin Finishes Speech While His Attacker Gets Arrested ... ›
- Kathy Hochul takes shot at Ron DeSantis, Jews moving to FL ... ›
- Kathy Hochul panders with horrible BBQ photo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul Doesn't Need Numbers To Strip Away Gun Rights ... ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul denies crime, man sexually assaults a jogger - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lee Zeldin supporter gets choked outside Kathy Hochul rally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Can Lee Zeldin win in New York? - Louder With Crowder ›