Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 11, 2022
Watch: NY Governor targets Jews at Holocaust event to take a shot at Ron DeSantis
New York Governor Kathy Hochul spoke at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in lower Manhattan on Wednesday. Hochul used the event to attack Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and said that NY's Jewish community should stop moving to Florida.
“I just want to say to the 1.77 million Jews who call New York home: Thank you for calling New York home. Don’t go anywhere or to another state. Florida is overrated. I shouldn’t say this but look at the governor. It starts at the top down."
Hochul implied it was a joke, as she spoke about a new education initiative to study how well schools are teaching students about the Holocaust and the atrocities of Nazi Germany during World War II.
In June, there was controversy surrounding Gov. DeSantis speaking at a Jewish Leadership Conference event in New York City, as people protested his education initiative, the "Parental Rights in Education" Act. That legislation made it illegal for teachers to promote gender and sex-based ideology to children in 4th grade and younger, such as asking students how comfortable they are with anal sex and assigning kindergarten students to draw where the safest place in their home is to masturbate as has been seen in other states. Liberals in New York City support these things and oppose Gov. DeSantis making it illegal for them to be taught to kids ten years old and younger.
Hochul's opponent Congressman Lee Zeldin did not find the "joke" funny. He issued a statement asking if Hochul could really be these clueless by not knowing why so many people were fleeing her state. Decades of Democrat control have caused New York to lead the nation in population loss. "If she stopped crushing freedoms, spending money like a drunken sailor, supporting cashless bail, and backing up rogue DAs like Alvin Bragg, New York could then be saved."
Can Hochul really be this out to lunch & clueless about why NY leads the entire nation in population loss? If she stopped crushing freedoms, spending money like a drunken sailor, supporting cashless bail, & backing up rogue DAs like Alvin Bragg, New York could then be saved. https://t.co/fWrrJwBUGI
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) August 11, 2022
Ron DeSantis is considered by many to be the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president in 2024. As of this writing, he has not responded to Hochul's alleged attempt at humor.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Ron DeSantis SUSPENDS Corrupt Prosecutor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Monkeypox Was Spread by People Doing What in Europe? - Louder ... ›
- DOJ called out for politicized Trump raid by Andrew Cuomo - Louder ... ›
- WH Plan to Bailout Student Loans Advised By Stacey Abrams ... ›
- New York Subway Riders Greeted by Twerking Bimbos - Louder ... ›
- FEMA: In Event of Nuclear Attack, Wear a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Lee Zeldin Finishes Speech While His Attacker Gets Arrested ... ›
- Lee Zeldin Attacked, Hochuil Sent Supporters to His Rallies - Louder ... ›
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul Gets Booed at NY Rangers Game ... ›
- Kathy Hochul Doesn't Need Numbers To Strip Away Gun Rights ... ›
- Kathy Hochul panders with horrible BBQ photo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis announces new 'teacher recruitment plan' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul asked why so many people are fleeing her state - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul doesn't understand why locking up criminals is 'so important' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul is in trouble if early voting numbers hold up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul denies crime, man sexually assaults a jogger - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kathy Hochul blasted by MSNBC over crime. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lee Zeldin supporter gets choked outside Kathy Hochul rally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Can Lee Zeldin win in New York? - Louder With Crowder ›