Our favorite chesty shop teacher is BACK and the school board ruled in HER favor (fake nipples and all)
Out of all the beautiful bravery out on these streets, no one exemplifies that brave beauty as much as Kayla Lemieux. Our favorite fake-chested shop teacher with rock-hard fake nips to match her rock-hard... anyway, good news for Kayla! The school board has ruled that she can continue to live her best life around high school boys.
To recap, here's the video that rocketed Kayla to viral superstardom:
I don't remember my shop teacher looking like this🧵 pic.twitter.com/pHHr58Zspa
— Royce Lopez (@hippojuicefilm) September 14, 2022
As it turns out Kayla, who is a she, used to be a he. But as the AP Styleguide tells us, he deciding he's a she makes her a she. The problem is not everyone is open-minded like you or I am. Critics claim without evidence it's inappropriate for a dude -- even one living their best life and a lady -- to be operating heavy machinery around teenage boys with comically large fake chesticles and fake areolas that could stab someone. It's also dangerous.
Those critics say things like "we as adults are supposed to protect the children," "no normal person in their right mind would dress up like that and go teach kids," and "dude...what the f*ckity f*cking f*ck?"
The complaints went to the Halton District School Board. The Post Millennial reports board members ruled against the concerns of parents and sided with equality and inclusion. If wearing size HHH breastists makes Kayla say "damn, I feel like a woman," she can continue living her best life.
It is important to recognize the impact that dress code policies can have on members of the transgender community. Most notably, it is important for employers to make allowances to ensure that these employees are able to express themselves in accordance with their lived gender.
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website applaud the courage of the Halton District School Board. It takes conviction for a board of people tasked with ensuring education for the youth of the world to say "f*ck them kids." And we hope one day that Kayla Lemieux can live the life she wants to live without haters telling him who they think he is.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Activist teacher displays 'defund the police' sign after student's brother was killed in the line of duty ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Elementary Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' Wishes in Video Meeting: ‘There’s Nothing They Can Do’ ›
- Woke teacher isn't sure if her middle school student is making fun of pronouns, needs guidance from TikTok ›
- Teacher blasted for her extremely tight outfits in her elementary classroom she brags about on instagram ›
- Rumor surfaces that the shop teacher with those enormous fake knockers might be an elaborate political stunt ›
- 'Chesty' shop teacher goes skydiving - Louder With Crowder ›