Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Ending Disney's Tax Breaks While Joe Biden Continues Lies About Parental Rights Bill
Ron DeSantis made it official today and signed the bill ending Disney's special tax breaks in Orlando. It passed the senate, then the house, and now DeSantis put his signature on it. The law eliminates the Reedy Creek Improvement District--the Disney government that was established in May 1967.
DeSantis said at the signing, "You’re a corporation based in Burbank, California, and you’re gonna marshal your economic might to attack the parents of my state. We view that as a provocation, and we’re going to fight back against that."
The night before at a Seattle fundraiser, Joe Biden spoke publically for the first time (I think) about Florida's "Parent Rights in Education" bill. At the fundraiser, he kept up the lie being told about the bill, or perhaps, the people who control Biden haven't told him the truth, and he believes what he's been told. You be the judge.
Biden condemns Florida GOP:
"There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because, Mickey Mouse? In fact, you think we should not be able to say, you know, ‘gay’? I mean, what’s going on here?"
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) April 22, 2022
Really dude? "We should not be able to say gay?" We've been over this. The bill doesn't even say... It's like talking to a tree stump!
To recap how we got here, let's take a quick jaunt back to 2021.
When Georgia was passing common-sense voter integrity reform, liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) lied about what was in the bill. They bullied Georgia companies like Delta and the MLB All-Star game to reject the bills based on those lies, or else. The companies did what they were told, and there was a question about revoking the companies' tax breaks and antitrust status. The companies let themselves be bullied into becoming partisan political activists, as opposed to non-partisan companies.
Those same liberals and that same media (again, I repeat myself) went on to lie about what was in Florida's "Parental Rights in Education" bill. They attacked Disney based on those lies and complained the company didn't do enough to kill the bill. Disney let themselves get bullied and, after the bill was passed, pledged to fight to have the bill repealed. This turned the Disney Company into partisan activists.
Instead of questioning if Disney should lose their special tax breaks, DeSantis went through with it, hopefully sending messages to companies and corporations throughout the country. You can either serve the community in a non-partisan way, or you can do the bidding of far-left, progressive extremists.
The amended law isn't due to go into effect until June of 2023. There will be lawyers and appeals. What's important in the meantime is other companies take note. Pandering to the radical left has consequences.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP New Disney Ride PARODIES! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Reporter Over More 'Don't Say Gay' Lies ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads on NYC Mayor Over 'Don't Say Gay' Stunt ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Outraged Ron DeSantis Told Son to Take Off Mask - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC - Louder With ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sides with Elon Musk in Twitter Beef - Louder With ... ›
- Disney Stock Is Worst Performing Stock of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Contributor on Why Ron DeSantis is 'Punishing' Disney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Torches 'Dumpster Fire' San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Promises Action Against 'Ministry of Truth' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Employees Speak Out Against Woke Takeover of Company - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Shares What He'd Do to Anthony Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Exec Quits, Replaced by Former Biden Aide - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Won't Stop Calling Joe Biden 'Brandon' - Louder With Crowder ›