Disney Exec Who Help Craft Response to Florida's ‘Parental Rights’ Bill Quits After 3 Months, Replaced With Former Biden Aide
When a company starts looking like it’s going belly up, people usually start losing their jobs. People who were responsible for the many failures might find their heads on the chopping block. Disney’s Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Geoff Morrell is resigning, probably to save them the time.
Morrell, The Blaze reports, has only been in the position for about three months but, during that short period, was responsible for the public response surrounding the Florida “Parental Rights in Education” bill. If you remember, Disney’s response was a mixed bag of silence, vocal opposition, and then open rebellion, all of which eventually ended with Disney losing its self-governance zone.
I’m not going to lose any sleep over Morrell’s choice to resign, but one can recognize that he was doomed, regardless. Stay silent and the woke mob of employees calls for your head. Start talking and the public learns just how partisan you are. Frankly, I think the second choice was better for the public.
What won’t be better for anyone is Morrell’s replacement, a long-time partisan hack who previously worked for Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Biden. Kristina Schake was hired a month ago by Disney and will be assuming Morrell’s role after his departure.
I think we can expect to see Walt Disney Corporation get more woke, even as the stock value continues to tank. They aren’t about to start listening to the “silent majority” of employees who don’t want Disney sticking its nose into politics, let alone on behalf of the woke left.
It’s become apparent that Disney has chosen its path, and it’s a one-way trip ending in a woke train wreck of epic proportions. I’m not a fan of Disney, so I’m a little excited to watch the collapse occur.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Netflix's New Abercrombie Doc is EXACTLY Why They're Dying! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Parent Rips Disney for Opposition to Parental Rights Bill - Louder ... ›
- Governor DeSantis Announces Potential Blow to Disney - Louder ... ›
- Florida House Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Disney Employees Write Open Letter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Ending Disney's Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Disney Insider Tells Dan Bongino About Angry Phone Calls - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Witch Chases Little Girl Away from Winnie the Pooh - Louder ... ›
- Disney Stock Is Worst Performing Stock of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Employees Speak Out Against Woke Takeover of Company ... ›
- Disney Preparing to Release Film With Gay Teen Relationship - Louder With Crowder ›