Disney Employees Speak Out Against Woke Takeover of Company: ‘The Magic Is Gone’
Disney recently stepped into a big ol’ pile of political fecal matter when it decided to stand in opposition to Florida’s “Parental Rights in Education” bill, and the stench has yet to wear off.
Videos surfaced soon after the company took its position, showing employees and higher-ups describing a not-at-all-secret gay agenda being injected into children’s entertainment. Customers weren’t happy with the news, subscriptions dropped off, and the stock value tanked.
Additionally, there’s a growing number of employees speaking out against the woke takeover.
Disney employee: The magic is gone youtu.be
“I am deeply saddened by what Disney has chosen to take their stand on, politically and just with their money, in general. […] You can clearly see, the magic is gone.”
"[Disney] has made it very clear that conservative Christian voices have no place visiting their parks or working at their parks."
Jose Castillo, an employee of Disney who is running for Congress in Florida, said, “I believe the company has been hijacked by the liberal left. […] We need new leadership. Our CEO Bob Chapek, he's supposed to be leading the company, not following the woke mob. […] But instead, what does he do? He protects the feelings of a few minority workers.”
It’s clear Disney, like many corporations these days, has chosen to bend the knee to the loud minority of leftists who work for it, and just as many have learned in the past, going woke has one tried and true consequence: going broke. But not only are they going broke, but employees are also rejecting the company’s position, further demonstrating the disconnect between woketarded left positions and those of the general American public.
Disney doesn’t look to be changing its tune anytime soon. And I don’t think parents would start trusting the company even if they did. Maybe the employees standing up right now can find work over at Daily Wire or something.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CHANGE MY MIND Clips: 'I'm Pro Gun 2nd Edition'-- Why So Much Media Bias? | Crowder Classics (2018) www.youtube.com
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Disney Heir Announces His Child Is Transgender - Louder With ... ›
- Parent Rips Disney for Opposition to Parental Rights Bill - Louder ... ›
- Governor DeSantis Announces Potential Blow to Disney - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Ending Disney's Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Employees Write Open Letter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Witch Chases Little Girl Away from Winnie the Pooh - Louder ... ›
- Disney Insider Tells Dan Bongino About Angry Phone Calls - Louder ... ›
- Florida House Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Disney Exec Quits, Replaced by Former Biden Aide - Louder With Crowder ›