Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 23, 2022
Get Woke, Go Broke: Disney Stock Is Worst Performing Stock of 2022, Tens of Billions Lost
The old adage seems to remain just as true as it was on the first day it was uttered. Maybe it’s been a series of crazy coincidences, or perhaps Americans don’t appreciate when corporations decide to dive headfirst into political controversy. Your guess is as good as mine.
What is certain, however, according to the Washington Examiner, is that Disney has reportedly lost nearly $50B since deciding to enter the political fray surrounding Florida’s “Parental Rights in Education” bill.
Disney is now the worst performing Dow stock over the past year \u2014 down 31.5%.\n\n$DISpic.twitter.com/nLDcSUJLJP— Carl Quintanilla (@Carl Quintanilla) 1650462823
They chose one helluva hill to die on. Whoever told the CEO of Disney to voice opposition to a bill that serves to protect children in grades 3 and under from sex and gender instruction by groomer teachers is a moron. It was probably one of the woke employees who were so proud of the company’s not-at-all-secret gay agenda.
And while the present financial woes for Disney are enough to make any conservative giggle (at least a little bit), the economic future of the business isn’t looking too bright, either. Yesterday, Governor Ron DeSantis signed a bill to void Disney’s special district which previously shielded the company from approximately $200M in taxes annually.
Perhaps the people at Disney should have taken a moment to read the bill before speaking on it because then they’d actually know what it says. Instead, they decided to listen to a handful of imbeciles, many of them teachers, who never read it and smeared it as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. Maybe they’ve learned their lesson. But if the past is any indication, leftists never learn these valuable lessons. They simply double, triple, and quadruple down on things. It’s pathological.
Regardless, corporations might be looking at Disney right now and thinking twice about performing hara-kiri on the hill of the next politically fraught issue. They’ll probably still do it, but at least they’ll think twice about it first.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
SKETCH: Judas was Gay?? LWC Bible Parody! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Disney Employees Write Open Letter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Senate Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Disney Witch Chases Little Girl Away from Winnie the Pooh - Louder ... ›
- Governor DeSantis Announces Potential Blow to Disney - Louder ... ›
- Disney Star Puts Hollywood on Blast for Satanic Influence - Louder ... ›
- ABC Disney Pulls Louder with Crowder's Oscars Live Stream. Now ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Ending Disney's Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Florida House Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Disney Exec Quits, Replaced by Former Biden Aide - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trailer: Winnie the Pooh 'Blood and Honey' - Louder With Crowder ›