Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
LGBTArticlescancel cultureLiberal MediaPoliticsCultureHollywoodFree SpeechEducationWoke CulturePosts
March 22, 2022
Conservative Disney Employees Write Open Letter Condemning Political, Hostile Work Environment
In the wake of the passage of Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill, Disney has decided to bend the knee to a cohort of woke activist employees whose feelings were hurt. Now, if you don’t think kindergartners should be taught about sex and confused about gender, you might be a sane person. If you think otherwise, you might be a Disney employee… Maybe a pedophile… Definitely a groomer.
Well, there are a few sane people left at Disney, but for how long they’ll be there is anyone’s guess. In an open letter written anonymously, conservative employees at the entertainment giant described an “increasingly aggressive” environment in which leftist employees demand fealty, calling anyone who holds different opinions bigots.
“No matter what department or what segment, we’ve been watching the [diversity, equity, and inclusion] takeover of Disney accelerate to breakneck speeds, and God help you if you get caught standing in front of the train.”
Where the radical leftists on staff demand Disney to wade deeper into the political waters, the writers of the letter ask for a reset to an apolitical company, one from which everyone can seek entertainment and enjoyment without the side order of politics.
Although Disney’s CEO Bob Chapek has seemingly kowtowed to the angry woketards he employs, the Daily Wire reports that there are those in upper management who side with the authors of the letter, stating that “one high-level executive” is concerned about the damage being done by the brand abandoning political neutrality.
I’ve always found open letters exhausting, even more so when they’re written and published anonymously. Open letters are entirely too passive-aggressive, and I’d much rather people sack up and speak out. I believe a big reason for why these companies bend to the left is because the sane people working for them are too scared to just speak up. No doubt there are more sane people than leftists over at Disney, but they’re all too chickensh*t to stand up for what they believe in.
I agree with what they say, just now how they’re going about saying it. Will any of this change the direction Disney has chosen to take? Probably not. Quit spending your money with them, and maybe they’ll get a clue.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Wild at Large: SHARKS! | Crowder Classicswww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Louder With Crowder ›
- Majority SUPPORTS 'Don't Say Gay' Bill in New Politico Poll ... ›
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN'T Telling You ... ›
- OPINION: Sorry, Not Everyone is 'Beautiful.' And That's a Good ... ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki on Flash Mob Crime Epidemic. - Louder With ... ›
- List of Alleged Conspirators in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Ask Google Home to Sing You a Song, It Sings About Vaccines ... ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ... ›
- Pixar Puts Same-Sex Kiss Back in 'Buzz Lightyear' Movie - Louder ... ›
- Pelosi Laments, DeSantis Signs Parental Rights Bill Into Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pelosi Outrage, DeSantis Signs Parental Rights Bill Into Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Disney's Pledge to Repeal Don't Say Say - Louder With Crowder ›
- Governor DeSantis Announces Potential Blow to Disney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida Senate Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida House Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Stock Is Worst Performing Stock of 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Employees Speak Out Against Woke Takeover of Company - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Exec Quits, Replaced by Former Biden Aide - Louder With Crowder ›