Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 25, 2022
CNN Contributor Shocks Panel, Schools Liberals on Why Ron DeSantis is 'Punishing' Woke Companies
CNN analyst Scott Jennings has two strikes against him. Maybe he didn't read the fine print of his contract that as a "GOP contributor" you're not supposed to ackshually agree with the GOP. But my dude's gone viral with a brutal takedown of Joe Biden. On Sunday, he explained what Ron DeSantis vs Disney's really about and did so slow enough for the leftists in the studio to understand. Any more appearances like this and they won't let him back in the building.
Jennings echoed the sentiment we have, as well. This isn't about Ron DeSantis lashing out at Disney for being jerks. This is about the left running coordinated disinformation campaigns about legislation they don't like, threatening and bullying companies into complying, and Ron DeSantis saying enough is enough. (h/t Newsbusters)
"The CEOs of these companies [...] they haven't read the law. They buy into the narrative about a law, just like Delta and Coca-Cola, and MLB, whoever bought into the narrative about the Georgia voting law, but they didn't bother to listen to their people or whoever about what's actually in the law."
Keisha Bottoms brought up the "ban on passing out water" fallacy. I would have liked to have seen Jennings call out that lie once and for all. But he did make it clear that it wasn't about water. It was about the left saying Georgia's (and Texas's) law was literally going to take away the right to vote and call the validity of the upcoming midterm elections into question. Remember, you can challenge elections if you do so while being Democrat.
Jennings brought up the inconvenient truth that even with new laws, it was STILL easier to vote in Georgia than it is in Delaware or New York. "The way the voter law was portrayed in Georgia by the media, the way this so-called ''Don't Say Gay' bill was portrayed in Florida, was a complete lie. It was a farce. It was a narrative. And these CEOs got into a situation that then got out of their control. And I would think they would use this as a learning experience."
Democrats started this. Ron DeSantis is ending it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder: Voter ID Is NOT Racist! | Change My Mind Clipsyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Reporter Over More 'Don't Say Gay' Lies ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads on NYC Mayor Over 'Don't Say Gay' Stunt ... ›
- Mother Outraged Ron DeSantis Told Son to Take Off Mask - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC - Louder With ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sides with Elon Musk in Twitter Beef - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Ending Disney's Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Torches 'Dumpster Fire' San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Responds to 'Disinformation Governance Board' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Promises Action Against 'Ministry of Truth' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Shares What He'd Do to Anthony Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Bombs Jen Psaki Over 'Disinformation Board' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disinformation Governance Board Shut Down - Louder With Crowder ›