'Divisive, Angry, Out-of-touch': Analyst Annihilates Joe Biden in Most Honest 60 Seconds You'll See on CNN
Joe Biden marked his disastrous first year in office with a disastrous press conference last week. It was so bad--HOW BAD WAS IT?--it was so bad, people have been allowed to discuss how bad Biden su-diddly-ucks on CNN. The only time this brutal of a takedown of our puddingheaded president airs on CNN, Brian Stelter is reporting what Fox News is reporting. Yet Scott Jennings, CNN contributor and former Bush 43 advisor, gave the most honest assessment you'll hear on the news-entertainment network.
If CNN knew he had this in him, he wouldn't have a job at CNN.
Surprised CNN didn’t cut to commercials. pic.twitter.com/pkOjjkmiFu
— Suburban Black Man 🇺🇸 (@goodblackdude) January 21, 2022
"He has no mandate really to do much of anything. [...] The mandate was simply, 'Replace Donald Trump and don't do anything drastic or stupid. And everything about this agenda is extremely drastic, and he has been angrier than I think people expected."
Jennings then asked how much better off America really is under Joe Biden than they were under Donald Trump. After all, CNN built five years of coverage on Trump out of Russia, COVID, and democracy. President Biden has proven to have no control over COVID. He's over 600,000 deaths past the 200,000 deaths Biden said disqualified Trump from being president. At Wednesday's press conference, Biden invited Putin to a "minor incursion" into Ukraine that his staff had to walk back. His staff also had to walk back Biden calling into question the legitimacy of the 2022 election that is ten months away from happening. Plus there was the old man meltdown he had when a reporter asked, "So what's with calling your opponents racist?"
The Op-Ed Anderson Cooper reference at the beginning is from the Courier Journal, where Jennings said: "After a year we see the reality: divisive, angry, out-of-touch and as dishonest as his predecessor. [...] If there’s a human embodiment of ambiguity, apprehension, and confusion, Biden is it."
Joe Biden has been a terrible president. People are getting away with calling Joe Biden a terrible president on CNN without the network cutting to commercial or live coverage of Jim Acosta self-affirming himself in the mirror. I can't wait to see what year two brings.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Soviet States of America: How Close Are We? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Borrows Tom Hanks' 'Credibility' for a Commercial ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Refuses Reporters Because They'll Ask Abut Russia ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Goes There with Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Russia-Ukraine Crisis Explained - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN LIES and GASLIGHTS Bill Maher Guest on COVID Response! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Biden Drops a Doocy on Hot Mic! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›