Joe Biden's Embarrassing Surrender on COVID Is Illustrated in These Two Videos
Joe Biden campaigned on putting an end to the pandemic. It's why he was elected president. Even as it became clear in 2021, he had no idea what he was doing, the people who control Biden felt if he beat COVID, it would save his presidency. Biden tried acting all tough with federal mandates over the summer, telling competent governors like Ron DeSantis to "get out of the way." On Monday, Biden gave up. He quit. He decided he was going to get out of the way and that there was no longer a federal solution to the pandemic. It was now up to the states.
Those of you/us who have been saying that for a year now are no doubt amused by this.
Please tell me that this is a prank. 🙄
On a call with governors, Biden provides an update on his response to Omicron variant. @POTUS
Yeah, right! Medicare For All is an absolute solution for us. pic.twitter.com/MD8E2WCFVJ
— DonWinslow20 (@Winslow20Don) December 27, 2021
Joe Biden created panic over the Omicron variant. Biden's supporters in the media demanded more of a panic, even though the scientist who discovered Omicron said there was no need to panic. People had their Christmas celebrations and college bowl games ruined as they rushed out to get tested, even though they had no symptoms, to find out they tested positive for a virus that they a) were asymptomatic of, or b) even with symptoms, would suffer only so much as a common cold. Biden created the panic. Then he said the federal government wasn't going to fix it. It was up to the states.
(Not unlike NY Governor Kathy Hochul creating a statewide mask mandate, finding out how it was politically unpopular, and telling the counties and local businesses "Ackshually, I'm not enforcing it, but I'm making you guys do it.")
Then, Joe Biden left for vacation. Much like Joe Biden did with his embarrassing surrender in Afghanistan. This next video is what the "fact" checkers from Twitter would call "manipulated media." Here's the source material. A friend put the sad walking away song from The Incredible Hulk (Google it, zoomers) in the background and it felt appropriate.
Biden departs for beach house, final cut. 🎵 pic.twitter.com/k28jZJVRUt
— Caleb Howe (@CalebHowe) December 27, 2021
Biden failed his way through 2021. Now that he has left for another vacation, one would assume this was his last failure of the year. At least, publicly. He could have another alleged "bathroom incident" at his Delaware beach house. But in his official role as president, the next time he fails it will be the new year.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Joe Biden: Did You Ever Thought You Pay This Much for Gas ... ›
- Daily Wire Files Lawsuit Against Joe Biden's Vaccine Mandate ... ›
- WH Claims Joe Biden is 'Asymptomatic' and 'Feeling Great' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Violates CDC by Coughing into Hand Before Touching ... ›
- South Park Mocks People Panicking Over New COVID Variant ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Joe Biden Plans to Enact Insane Travel Restrictions ... ›
- Biden Unveils His COVID Measures. Yes, They're Tyrannical ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Psaki Why Texans Should Risk COVID from Illegals ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- Americans Notice Free Covid Tests Aren't Made in America - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul Gets Booed at NY Rangers Game - Louder With Crowder ›