Watch: Joe Biden Refuses Reporters Questions Because, Quote, 'You Guys Will Ask Me About Russia'
Joe Biden speaks and, a lot of times, "imagine if Donald Trump said it" is the immediate thought. This video warrants it said out loud. Imagine Donald Trump said this. Imagine Donald Trump said something so stupid about Russia invading another country, the president of that county has to respond. Then imagine Joe Biden said this to the Washington Press Corps.
Biden says that he won't take questions because "you guys will ask me all about Russia and not about anything having to do with chips." pic.twitter.com/40cOZEJTxJ
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) January 21, 2022
"The reason we’re not going to have any time for questions now is these guys gotta get quickly on a plane [...] and you guys will ask me all about Russia and not about anything having to do with chips."
Biden was chirping about some microchip deal the government struck in Ohio. The reason why the press is asking about Russia is because of how Biden made it look like Putin had him bent over the kitchen island when he said it could be a "minor incursion" into Ukraine. I guess it's the difference between Russia doing a full invasion or just giving Ukraine the tip. What Joe Biden said was so weak and feeble, even CNN and OFFICIALS IN F*CKING UKRAINE called him out on it. Jen Psaki spent all day saying "Ackshually, what the Biden meant was..." The President of Ukraine was even forced to respond.
We want to remind the great powers that there are no minor incursions and small nations. Just as there are no minor casualties and little grief from the loss of loved ones. I say this as the President of a great power 🇺🇦
— Володимир Зеленський (@ZelenskyyUa) January 20, 2022
So, yes, you senile, pudding-brained old schmuck. When among all the other stupid things you've said you start an international incident AND show Putin what a pussy you are, reporters--even ones trying their very best to be your lapdogs--are going to have questions about it.
The ball is in the Press Corps' court. The President of the United States not only refused to answer questions, he told you he was refusing because he didn't like the questions you were going to ask. Is the press corps going to do anything about it? Or are they going to let Biden treat them the way Putin treats Biden?
My suggestion is for reporters to close their eyes, imagine Donald Trump said this, then act accordingly.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Soviet States of America: How Close Are We? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- SHOW NOTES: Is CNN Creating Propaganda AND Pedos? (Allegedly) ›
- Hunter Biden Loses Another Laptop with Questionable Videos ... ›
- Biden: Gun Owners Will Need F-15s, Nukes to Take On Gov ... ›
- Joe Rogan Calls CNN a 'F***ing Propoganda' Network - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Admits What Takeover of Elections is All About - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Lies - Louder ... ›
- Russia Seeks to Sentence Pedophiles to Life in Arctic Prison ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Rogan Blasts Media Over Rittenhouse AND Russia - Louder ... ›
- Analyst Annihilates Joe Biden on CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ukraine Devolves, Biden’s Incompetence Put on Full Display - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Russia-Ukraine Crisis Explained - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Biden Drops a Doocy on Hot Mic! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Crowder Crew Debates the Russia Situation - Louder With Crowder ›