Afghanistan 2.0: Joe Biden’s Incompetence Put on Full Display as Situation in Ukraine Quickly Devolves
Ever since Biden practically invited Russia to only give Ukraine the tip of the “incursion,” he’s been avoiding questions like the plague. We can see why. Over the weekend, it’s like all hell seemed to break loose, as the situation with Russia and Ukraine quickly broke down, leaving many people to wonder if Biden is up to the task. He’s not.
Biden sure likes to play his greatest hits, and he must have really liked the job he did in Afghanistan because he’s basically looking to repeat it. On Sunday, the State Department began ordering all families of Americans working at the embassy in Ukraine to begin evacuating. They also put out a warning to Americans not to travel to Ukraine, and now, I have to find new plans for this weekend.
“The security conditions, particularly along Ukraine’s borders, in Russia-occupied Crimea, and in Russia-controlled eastern Ukraine, are unpredictable and can deteriorate with little notice. Demonstrations, which have turned violent at times, regularly occur throughout Ukraine, including in Kyiv. Do not travel to Ukraine due to the increased threats of Russian military action and COVID-19. Exercise increased caution in Ukraine due to crime and civil unrest. Some areas have increased risk.”
I find it funny they’re still pushing COVID-19, even as the administration is pushing the world toward war. Just amazing!
How is this Afghanistan 2.0, though? Well, because, The Daily Wire writes, the administration “has warned U.S. citizens in the country that it will be unable to evacuate them.” Biden sure does enjoy leaving Americans high and dry.
But wait! There’s more!
Biden might be sending over up to 5,000 American troops! As the Post Millennial reports, the U.S. government is mulling over the decision to send “several thousand U.S. troops, as well as warships and aircraft, to NATO allies in the Baltics and Eastern Europe, an expansion of American military involvement amid mounting fears of a Russian incursion into Ukraine.”
How many of these young men and women will Biden get killed? And how will he choose to rationalize their deaths this time? How much equipment is he going to leave behind as late Christmas gifts to the Russians? Just how incompetent is the Biden Administration?!
Coming off a terrible first year in office, I guess Biden had to step up his game. You know that after everyone started to talk about how he couldn’t possibly do any worse, he turned toward Jill and said, “Hold my pudding.”
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Five Things You Need to Know About Igor Danchenko's Arrest ... ›
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Lies - Louder ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Democrats Use the 'Racist' Filibuster to Benefit Russia - Louder With ... ›
- Bernie Sanders. 1988. Drunk, Shirtless in Russia. Singing. - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Blasts Media Over Rittenhouse AND Russia - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Refuses Reporters Because They'll Ask Abut Russia ... ›
- Russia Seeks to Sentence Pedophiles to Life in Arctic Prison ... ›
- Watch: Crowder Crew Debates the Russia Situation - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH: Russia Planning Cyberattack Against America - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Handler Panics When Reporter Asks Question - Louder With Crowder ›