Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 14, 2022
Joe Biden Has Old Man Meltdown, Accidentally Admits What His Federal Takeover of Elections Is All About
Joe Biden had the worst day of his presidency on Thursday. Well, his second-worst day. The worst day was the day his incompetence in Afghanistan led to thirteen American service members being killed in a terror attack. But Thursday was pretty bad, too. He started off the day begging Big Tech and the media to save him. He ended the day with the Supreme Court giving him an atomic wedgie. In the middle, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema ended Biden's hopes and dreams of nationalizing our elections. If Biden didn't already have (alleged) incontinence issues, he would have pooped himself multiple times.
What made Sinema's speech a real boss b*tch move is that she KNEW Biden was coming to Capitol Hill to convince his party to do what he wanted. She gave the speech WHILE Biden was on his way. That made this impromptu press conference all the more awkward.
President Biden: "I hope we can get this done, but I'm not sure." pic.twitter.com/N7csgdbmjG
— CSPAN (@cspan) January 13, 2022
"[It's] not just whether or not people get to vote."
We go now to all the people who control Joe Biden watching this in real-time.
But wait, there's more. The most popular president ever--81,000,000 people voted for this nincompoop--was not done.
"[It's about] who gets to count the vote. Count the vote. Count the vote. [...]That's what this is about."
This ENTIRE TIME, Joe Biden has been telling us if you oppose his bill, it's because you don't want people to vote. If you want voter ID, it's because you want to make it harder for people to vote. Anyone who disagreed with Joe Biden was a racist domestic terrorist. Now, in a fit of rage and while he wasn't paying attention, Joe Biden admitted what we all knew. His "voting rights" bill is about controlling who gets to count the vote. HINT: He wants it to be his party.
Methinks there is going to be a clarification from the White House today. Something along the lines of telling us the president didn't mean to say what we know he meant.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
IN RED AMERICA ("Back in America" Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Biden: Gun Owners Will Need F-15s, Nukes to Take On Gov ... ›
- Joe Biden Can't Answer Russia Question Without Notecard - Louder ... ›
- SCOTUS Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- John Oliver Says Voter ID Is RACIST?! Here's the truth. - Louder ... ›
- Councilwoman Opposes Voting Rights for Illegal Immigrants ... ›
- Congressman Claims Joe Biden Isn't Lying About Voting Bill ... ›
- Biden: Voter Integrity Laws Almost as Bad as 'The Civil War' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder ... ›
- Biden on Future Legitimacy of Elections: ‘It Depends’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Refuses Reporters Because They'll Ask Abut Russia - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Confuses Himself With First Gentleman - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Says a 'New World Order' Coming - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Once Again Lashes Out at Reporter Overseas When He is Dare Challenged About Putin - Louder With Crowder ›