Show Notes: Russia-Ukraine Crisis Explained
Russia is invading Ukraine, and we'll tell you who's to blame. HINT: A lot of them work in the White House. Plus, CNN tries mansplaining to Bari Weiss. And is Joe Biden really prepared to leave MORE Americans behind enemy lines?
Russua-Ukraine Crisis Explained: Why Europe's on the BRINK OF WAR! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
TOP 4 WAYS THE USA CAUSED THE UKRAINE CRISIS
- Last week, Biden accidentally gave away the USA’s strategy regarding Ukraine. SOURCE: Twitter
- Yesterday, the State Department ordered all families to leave the American embassy in Ukraine. SOURCE: WaPo
- Here are the top 4 ways the US caused the Ukraine Crisis.
- GLOBAL LIBERAL AGENDA
- Many of you watching this probably knew NOTHING about Ukraine until Putin invaded Crimea. But the Russia-Ukraine crisis started long before this. SOURCE: Twitter
- After the Cold War, the US faced no global opposition, allowing it to pursue Liberal Hegemony. SOURCE: TheNation
- All post-Cold War US presidents followed this strategy…Until Donald Trump. SOURCE: Twitter
- The USA sought to westernize Eastern Europe and wanted to expand NATO eastward to help achieve this. SOURCE: JohnMearsheimer
- NATO EXPANSION
- Russia wanted NATO to remain intact to pacify a unified Germany. Germany is still an “enemy state” of the UN, along with Japan and Italy. SOURCE: UN
- But Russia saw the eastward expansion of NATO as a potential threat. This is because France, Imperial Germany, and Nazi Germany all marched through Ukraine to invade Russia.
- Some US Experts understood this very well. George Kennan, the architect of the Soviet containment strategy during the Cold War, said in 1997: “Expanding NATO would be the most fateful error of American policy in the post-cold-war era. Such a decision may be expected... to impel Russian foreign policy in directions decidedly not to our liking.” SOURCE: LATIMES
- But President Clinton pushed NATO expansion, and in 1999 it added Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic. SOURCE: NYTimes
- In 2004, NATO added 7 more Eastern European countries. SOURCE: NYTimes
- In 2008, NATO endorsed the addition of Ukraine and Georgia. This angered Russia, and President Vladimir Putin responded. SOURCE: Telegraph
- DEMOCRATIC SUBVERSION
- The US spent billions of dollars to influence Ukraine and oppose lawfully elected politicians. It’s estimated the US invested $5B in Ukraine from 1991-2013. SOURCE: JohnMearsheimer
- The US also funded the National Endowment for Democracy, which helped fund opposition to Ukraine’s DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president. SOURCE: JohnMearshimer, DavidKorenke
- Also of note: From 1990-2015 George Soros’ organization International Renaissance Foundation spent $181M to spread “democracy” in Ukraine.
- UKRAINE COUP
- After years of US politicians egging on the revolution, the catalyst of the coup came in 2013. SOURCE: YouTube
- Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych rejected an economic deal with the EU in favor of a richer offer from Russia. Yanukovych was removed from office and fled to Russia. SOURCES: ForeignPolicy, Time
- US officials weren’t shy about showing their support for the revolutionaries. At a protest in Kyiv, John McCain addressed the crowd saying: “We are here to support your just cause: the sovereign right to determine Ukraine’s own destiny freely and independently. And the destiny you seek lies in Europe.” SOURCE: WaPo
- In a leaked phone call, America’s top diplomat for Europe, Victoria Nuland, expressed her support for opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk. Unsurprisingly, Yatsenyuk became the new prime minister of Ukraine. SOURCE: NPR
- In response to the Western-backed coup, Putin responded by invading and then incorporating Crimea. It was a fairly easy target because a majority of the population is ethnically Russian. In 2015, 93% of Crimeans said they supported Russia’s annexation. SOURCE: Forbes
- Russia also backed separatist groups in Donetsk and Luhansk in Eastern Ukraine. SOURCE: BBC
- Then-Secretary of State John Kerry commented on Russia’s inability to follow liberal norms. SOURCE: YouTube
- Putin was threatened by the expansion of NATO and Western influence and strategically moved to secure his country. SOURCE: Reuters
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Analyst Annihilates Joe Biden on CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Refuses Reporters Because They'll Ask Abut Russia ... ›
- WH: Russia Planning Cyberattack Against America - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Handler Panics When Reporter Asks Question - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Calls for Putin Regime Change - Louder With Crowder ›