SHOW NOTES: Is CNN Creating Propaganda AND Pedos? (Allegedly)
CNN reports on the White House pressuring the media to be nicer, while everyone else reports on CNN’s (alleged) pedo problem. We report on both! Also, Trevor Noah is wrong on gas prices. And a Furry is going to space?
LIVE: Is CNN Creating Propaganda AND Pedos? (Allegedly) | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Are you in need of Christmas presents this year? Crowder wants to help! He'll be in Dallas-Fort Worth for a special Santa Meet and Greet on Saturday, December 18 at 10AM CT! If you and your kids want to participate, send an email to SantaCrowderIsComingToTown@gmail.com for more information.
FORMER CHRIS CUOMO PRODUCER IS A PEDO
- Over the weekend, Chris Cuomo’s former producer was arrested for luring a 9-year-old girl into “sexual training.” SOURCE: DailyMail
- In 2019, Chris Cuomo said we shouldn’t be concerned with who Jeffrey Epstein’s friends were! SOURCE: Information Liberation
- Cuomo attended a 2010 movie screening party also attended by Epstein. The party was 2 months after Epstein was released from prison after serving time for sexually abusing minors. SOURCE: PageSix
- Chris Cuomo’s wife was in one of Epstein’s address books. SOURCE: BusinessInsider
BIDEN BEGS FOR GOOD COVERAGE
- There have been a lot of bad headlines for Joe Biden. SOURCES: CNBC, PewResearch, CNN, NBCnews
- According to Oliver Darcy: “The White House, not happy with the news media's coverage of the supply chain and economy, has been working behind the scenes trying to reshape coverage in its favor.” SOURCE: CNN
- The day after this report came out, Don Lemon gushed over dropping gas prices. SOURCE: Twitter
- Then, two days later, Jim Cramer said the economy is the strongest he’s ever seen. SOURCE: Twitter
- This isn't new.
TREVOR NOAH IS WRONG ABOUT FUEL PRICES
- Trevor Noah released a video on the "real" reasons for high gas prices. SOURCE: YouTube
- CLAIM: The only reason for high fuel prices is that production can’t meet post-pandemic demand.
- Noah is correct, production did decrease during the pandemic, and now it can’t meet current demand, but he’s hiding the ball. EVERYTHING is expensive!
- Core CPI, which doesn’t include fuel or food, grew by 4.6% in October, the most in 30 years. SOURCE: BLS
- Biden’s cash handouts are a big part of why prices, including fuel, are skyrocketing. SOURCE: Bloomberg
- All this free money is also contributing to the massive labor shortage. SOURCE: NYT
- CLAIM: OPEC and Russia are restricting supply which is driving oil prices higher.
- The US should have no reason to depend on OPEC or Russia.
- As Noah himself pointed out, in 2018 the US became the world's largest producer of oil. SOURCE: EIA
- In September of 2019, the US became a net EXPORTER of petroleum. SOURCE: EIA
- Biden is shutting down new pipelines and drilling, hampering oil production.
- On his first day in office, he killed the Keystone XL Pipeline which would have brought about 800k barrels of oil a day. SOURCE: AP
- He tried to ban new oil and gas leases on federal lands. SOURCE: AP
- Suspended more drilling leases in Alaska. SOURCE: Reuters
- Conversely, Biden LIFTED sanctions on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, making it easier for the project to be completed. SOURCE: BBC
- Biden is trying to regulate the oil industry out of business.
- New EPA methane regulations will cost small oil producers $600 million per year and make it very difficult to do business. SOURCE: EnergyWire
- Biden’s budget plan would increase taxes on the industry by $120 billion over the next 10 years. SOURCE: TaxFoundation
- John Kerry is also pushing banks to stop financing fossil fuel companies. SOURCE: Politico, Axios
- CLAIM: There’s nothing Biden can do about the gas prices.
- There is plenty he could do.
- First, he could stop printing cash which is causing inflation across the board.
- He could start rolling back industry crippling regulation.
- He could allow companies to explore untapped reserves.
- He could stop shutting down pipelines.
- There is plenty he could do.
- This pansexual streamer is about to become the first furry in space
- Jimmy Fallon ft. Ariana Grande & Megan Thee Stallion - It Was A…(Masked Christmas)
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!