Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 01, 2022
There's a Food Shortage Coming: Who’s to Blame & What to Know
Anyone with even a partially functioning brain can look around and see that things are not going great right now. Prices are going up on everyday goods like fuel and groceries, inflation is at a 40-year high, and with the kerfuffle in Ukraine still dragging on, it looks like there’s only more pain to be felt in your wallet in the near future.
Now, I say that it only takes a partially functioning brain to notice these things are occurring. The left is fond of denying reality, but I don’t think mainstream Democrats are about to go on record and say that somehow $4-- $5-- $6 per gallon gasoline is someone cheaper than $2 per gallon gasoline. Math is hard for leftists, but I don’t think it’s that hard. Where we start to get into disagreement is the underlying cause of our current predicament. The left is basically going to fall to their knees, look to the sky, and scream loudly, “Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!”
The rest of us, however—y’know, those of us who haven’t been mentally damaged by the left’s koolaid—know better.
There are so many things at play here. Fertilizer prices are skyrocketing, affecting costs for farmers and ranchers. The cost of food at the local grocery store has gone up nearly 8%.
People are going to start feeling these prices if they aren’t already. And it’s not going to be the rich people or the government elites who are making policies who are going to suffer hunger due to the potential shortages. They’ll be just fine. It’s the lower-income families, the working and middle-class families who are going to be feeling these prices.
Louder with Crowder Dot Com fans, it’s time to start preparing for the inevitable outcome of all the terrible Democratic policies we’ve been forced to endure since Biden took office. Who would have thought an administration could f*ck things up so badly so quickly… Well, all of us, I think.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Powerpuff Girls Intro Parody (The Squad) | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Government Bans Right to Assemble to Support Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Crowder's FACT CHECKS Biden's Joint Session of Congress ... ›
- Video: Justin Trudeau Praises China Dictatorship - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Is CNN Creating Propaganda AND Pedos? (Allegedly) ›
- Canadian MP Asks About Justin Trudeau's Ties to World Economic ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Exposes Bernie Sanders's Agenda in a Tweet ... ›
- LIVE FACT-CHECK! Biden's First State of the Union - Louder With ... ›
- Rep. Donalds Drops Harsh Truths About Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Maajid Nawaz Blows Rogan's Mind, World Economic Forum ... ›
- Farmer Goes Viral Explaining Why Food Prices Going Up - Louder With Crowder ›