Watch: Monty Python Predicts 2021's Absurd Wokeness Decades Ago With Sketch About Men Having Babies
All this time I thought the cast of Monty Python was open-minded and tolerant. Heck, one of them was even gay (RIP Graham Chapman). But in retrospect, they were just another group of cis-white transphobic bigots. How else can you explain this problematic clip from 1979's The Life of Brian? One where a "man" wants to have a "baby," even though he doesn't have a "womb?"
STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.
LORETTA: It's my right as a man.
JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
LORETTA: I want to have babies.
REG: You want to have babies?!
LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
REG: But... you can't have babies.
LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.
REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! -- Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!
In 1979, this was silliness. In 2021, it's a conversation between a woke activist and a normie on Twitter. Right after the woke activist gets a children's game from a children's book renamed because the author has wrong opinions.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Five Things You Need to Know About Igor Danchenko's Arrest ... ›
- Quidditch League Changing Name Because of JK Rowling - Louder ... ›
- Norm Macdonald DESTROYS That Horrible Celebrity "Imagine ... ›
- 14-Year-Old Girl Breaks Deer Hunting Record, Has Advice for ... ›
- Why comedy is more important than EVER - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Has Little Patience for Cancel Culture - Louder With ... ›
- John Cleese Calls Bollocks on BBC Interviewer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Discuss Woke Culture and the Academy Awards - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gay RV Park Accused of Transphobia for 'Guys Only' Rule - Louder With Crowder ›