Watch: JK Rowling maintains role as world's top transphobe for...opening a women-only center to help rape victims
JK Rowling has once again found herself in the crosshairs of the Left after she funded a biological “women-only” rape help center in Scotland. The shelter named “Beira’s Place” will only serve and employ cisgendered females.
Excluding trans women from a "women's only service" is no more OK than excluding lesbian women, women of colour, or women with disabilities. There's no such thing as "sex-based rights" just how there's no "ethnicity-based rights". That's the point of equality.
— Flora🏳️⚧️💙💙 they were the universe 💫 (@QueerThassie) December 13, 2022
Rowling even "went after" a "prominent" trans gamer. Because, as Forbes puts it, Rowling is "the most prominent face and voice in the world of anti-trans rhetoric, where she spends all day on Twitter sparring with critics and activists."
Deeply disappointed @jessiegender doesn't realise purethink is incompatible with owning ANYTHING connected with me, in ANY form. The truly righteous wouldn't just burn their books and movies but the local library, anything with an owl on it and their own pet dogs. #DoBetter 1/2 pic.twitter.com/LqANqab8Km
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) December 17, 2022
Crowder and the gang discussed this in full detail on today's show. Also, we can't stress this enough...
🔴 LIVE Daily Show!!! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
- WATCH: Jim Breuer Does Hysterical Four Minutes Mocking People Still Living in Fear of COVID ›
- Monty Python Predicts Modern Wokeness Decades Ago With Sketch About Men Having Babies ›
- This Video Would Get Us Banned On YouTube (Show Notes) ›
- Robbie Coltrane Defends J.K. Rowling, Jabs Wimpy Outrage Mob ›
- JK Rowling trolls haters with new book about a writer who gets canceled by a certain group of activists ›
- J.K. Rowling defies hater to name a single hateful thing she said towards an 'entire community' and the big reveal is AMAZING ›
- Daniel Radcliffe brags about the time he publicly shamed JK Rowling, the only reason he exists ›
- JK Rowling savages all her haters with a single tweet answering once and for all 'how do you sleep at night' ›
- Lesbian writer hired to write anti-JK Rowling hit-piece is shocked to discover the author ISN'T transphobic ›