Gay RV Park Accused of Transphobia for 'Guys Only' Rule
In Michigan, there is a private RV park and campground that is excluding transgender campers from using its service. No, the camp isn't owned by a Christian or a MAGA-American. It's owned by a gay man who says his camp is only for other gay men. For this, controversy is being caused.
"Camp Boomerang is a private, membership-only RV park/campground that allows only 'guys'. A 'guy,' in terms of this discussion, is defined as a person with a penis, [who] presents himself as male and has a state-issued ID that says 'male,'" [Co-Owner Bryan] Quinn wrote in a post.
Not everyone who is defined as not having penis is amused. Or, allegedly not having a penis. Quinn sounds like someone who believes that he can decide who he serves with his private business. But members of the transgender community appear to disagree and aren't happy about the "exclusionary" policy. Here's what one transgender camper had to say.
"There's a huge reason many trans individuals feel they don't belong within the LGBTQ movement. It's because sexuality and gender identity are completely different. And still, in 2021, many gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals are transphobic and would never fight for our rights like we have theirs. It's insane to me to know that even within our own circles we are still ostracized."
I'm fascinated by how the leftist mind works. It's the pound-for-pound most marginalized rankings, where whoever is perceived to be the most marginalized is the one who is always right. Had this been a gay camper demanding entry into a private Christian campground, the Christian is in the wrong. Because trans outranks gay males, this gay business owner is in the wrong. I'm not entirely sure how things would work out had it been a lesbian business owner wanting a girls-only campground. Honestly, it gets pretty confusing. It's similar to the movie PCU (1994), where the problematic fraternity was having a party with George Clinton. And gay-Americans, African-Americans, and women-Americans all argued outside which of them should be at the front of the line to go in.
At the end of the day, I personally don't care how a gay business owner runs his campground. I also don't care who a Christian baker serves at his bakery. I'm live and let live like that.
Coca Cola Joins The Anti-White Cult | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- DEBUNKED: Why 'Hate Speech' Doesn't Exist! - Louder With Crowder ›
- British Satirist Jonathan Pie Goes OFF on Political Correctness in ... ›
- Mike Rowe Delivers Brilliant Response to People Trapped in Identity ... ›
- Sorry, But Endorsing Transgenderism Actually Makes You a Bad ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Upset at Joe Rogan's Trans Joke - Louder With ... ›
- Monty Python Predicted Modern 'Transgenderism' Absurdity ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Tells 'Transphobic' Jokes. Leftists RAGE - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan FINALLY Addressed Spotify Controversy - Louder With ... ›
- Believe in Biology? Canada To Sentence 'Anti-Trans' Speakers to ... ›
- Chris Hemsworth Tells Funny Story About his Daughter ... ›