14-Year-Old Girl Breaks Deer Hunting Record, Has Advice for Others Like Her
There are many ways teenagers choose to spend their weekends. Some play soccer. Some go to the mall. Some strap up and go hunting. Paslie Werth falls into that last category. She now has a 42-point buck and a world deer hunting record to show for it.
It's being able to spend time together and share it as a family,. You don't have to hunt, you can just enjoy the outdoors, but just do it as a family.
Not to rain on Paslie's accomplishment, but I am afraid of what comes next. You know how certain people in this country react to hunters. Some responses can be more unhinged the younger the hunter is. Thankfully she sounds like she's got a great family who will shelter her from most of it. Paslie will probably be too busy enjoying the outdoors to pay attention to what social media has to say anyway. Otherwise, she's proven to be a good shot if need be.
EXCLUSIVE: Crowder Saves Christmas from Woke Santa Who Made Boy CRY! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Irony Alert: Liberals Outraged By 12-Year-Old Hunter. Issue Death ... ›
- Liberals Lose Their Minds Over Polar Bear Hunt. Death Threats and ... ›
- Smug Fan Talks Crap on Hunting. Gets Owned by Chris Pratt ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Shows Respect for Chris Pratt's Hunting - Louder With ... ›
- English Horsewoman Whips the Crap out of Hunting Protester ... ›