Norm Macdonald Kills with Eight Minutes of COVID Jokes
If there is one thing we need right now, it's for people to realize the shopping cart full of perishable food that they just stabbed someone over is all going to go bad before they eat it all. That may be too much to ask, so we'll turn to the next thing we need right now. Norm Macdonald doing an entire comedy set of coronavirus jokes. There's a reason why many consider Norm to be the king (see WATCH: Norm MacDonald on Why Alec Baldwin’s “Trump” Sucks and Norm MacDonald on PC Culture: “It’s a way of marginalizing normal people.”). Here are eight minutes to back that up.
Remember the good old days when washing your hands didn't take three hours?I don't want to alarm anybody at all. BUT, I could sneeze on you. And it would be the equivalent of a 9mm.
It comes at a good time, being quarantined. We don't need no f***ing people. The last step between us and happiness anyway were people.
Of course, this was before the mayor of Los Angeles ordered any crowd of more than seven or eight people to be shut down. Leading hoards of Los Angelinos to proclaiming "We got this! We can do this!" Being expected to stay home for a few nights being the horrible sacrifice that it is. Akin to food rationing during World War II. Thankfully, prior to that, Norm Macdonald was able to hop up on stage at the Improv and crack wise about how we're all going to die. Effectively putting the ha-ha in "Wuhan virus brou-ha-ha."
Exit question: I'm sure by now most of you heard a view COVID-19 funnies. Let's hear some of your favorites in the comment section.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Bob Saget's Last Tweet Serves as a Lesson to All of Us - Louder ... ›
- Monty Python Predicts 2021's Absurd Wokeness Decades Ago ... ›
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid ... ›
- Ask Google Home to Sing You a Song, It Sings About Vaccines ... ›
- French Police Use Tear Gas on Anti-Mandate Protesters - Louder ... ›
- John Cleese Calls Bollocks on BBC Interviewer - Louder With Crowder ›
- British YouTuber Goes Nuclear on Daniel Radcliffe for his Sexist ... ›
- Jim Breuer Mocks People Still Living in Fear of COVID - Louder With ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Dies After Losing Battle with Cancer - Louder With ... ›
- Monty Python Predicts 2021's Absurd Wokeness Decades Ago - Louder With Crowder ›