LOL: Enjoy watching the world's worst shoplifter get busted when the getaway driver refuses to unlock the door
Let this video stand as a warning sign to any aspiring petty criminals out there. You may have heard that in cities run by liberals shoplifting is legal-ish. You still want to check local ordinances to see how much merchandise you are allowed to walk out with. You still want to have an escape plan. You also want to have a getaway driver who isn't a total nincompoop. This broad found out all of those things the hard way when her accomplice couldn't figure out to unlock the back door. Or, refused to. I'd hate to spread misinformation implying that the driver was an idiot when he may just have been a loser.
Oops 😬 🤣 pic.twitter.com/ac5kO5vn3P
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) March 17, 2023
Apropos of nothing, can anyone tell me when or how a chipmunk version of "Walking in the Sand" became the go to TikTok soundtrack for epic fails?
As noted, shoplifting is more or less legal in some liberal cities. We've seen videos of people casually strolling out of stores with armfuls of clothes. Or in the case of one brazen gentleman, riding his bike. I can assume this is one of those cities. This woman looks like she walked out with an entire rack's worth of slacks. Maybe she should have brought a calculator with her to make sure she didn't go above the legal limit. If $950 is the cutoff between police being told to look the other way and a misdemeanor, jeans can easily run more than $100 a pair. That looked like more than ten pairs that were dropped when the lady realized she no longer had a ride home. I guess math isn't her strong suit.
But the best part of the video? It's not seeing the cop suddenly run into the shot. It's not even seeing the woman get put in handcuffs. It's hearing the dude recording the video laughing in the background, and the dude's daughter telling him to stop. That alone makes this a 10/10 video.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- Watch: Best Buy manager hypes up employees before the Black Friday hordes attack Steve Austin style... with beer ›
- Activist teacher displays 'defund the police' sign after student's brother was killed in the line of duty ›
- "Dude, that's epic!": Man manages to take home a 75-inch flatscreen with nothing but string and his unicycle ›
- ‘I S*** on Myself’: Porch Pirate Learns the Hard Way When Marine Riggs Amazon Package to Explode ›
- Watch: Hero chokes out guitar thief before dragging him out of Guitar Center in cartoon-like fashion ›
- Watch: Fed-up store owner locks thief in his store until she pays up for what she's stealing ›
- Woman gets busted shoplifting, valiantly attempts to fight her way out with can of feminine deodorant ›
- Watch: World's dumbest shoplifter was so busy grabbing clothes he didn't notice the cops outside waiting for him ›
- Female Best Buy Employee Shows No Fear Lunging at Shoplifter, Still Gets Plowed ›
- Watch: Hero illustrates (mostly) proper way to stop stealing, catches pink-haired shoplifter in the act ›