VIDEO: Thief Loads Up Trash Bag of Stolen Goods and Rides Bike Out of Store While Security Does Nothing
One of the left's more batsh!t crazy ideas is that we shouldn't prosecute shoplifters. You see, it's unfair — and probably systemically racist — to make people pay for items they need. Keep that in mind as you enjoy this video of San Francisco, if you can believe that. A local "hero" found so many items he didn't feel like paying for, he loaded up a trash bag. Then he rode out of the store with said trash bag in his bicycle.
Oh, security was there.
This just happened at the @Walgreens on Gough & Fell Streets in San Francisco. #NoConsequences @chesaboudin pic.twitter.com/uSbnTQQk4J
— Lyanne Melendez (@LyanneMelendez) June 14, 2021
Security stood there recording the man on her phone. But it's not like she did nothing. She "tried" to grab the bag, after making room for the man to ride his Schwinn of the store.
Recording this video was local reporter Lyanne Melendez, who had this to say:
"At what point do we say, 'Enough is enough, we want our city back'?"
How about every election day? Stop voting for failed socialist leaders who have given San Francisco a needle problem, a homeless problem, AND a pooping problem. Also, a SHOPLIFTING PROBLEM where stealing is barely a crime any more.
People who live in these liberal cities get what they deserve. Because the alternative would be to vote for conservatives who might enforce laws.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
The DUMBEST THINGS AOC Has Said (so far) This Year! | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Top Five Reasons We NEED the Electoral College - Louder With ... ›
- Asian Cop Shows Off Awesome Nunchuck Skills, Gets in Trouble ... ›
- Sh*thole California Puts Homeless People to Work With New ... ›
- Dear Kamala Harris, You Anti-Gun, Opportunistic, Hypocritical ... ›
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ... ›
- 49ers Colin Kaepernick Idiotically Protests National Anthem ... ›
- Southwest Pilot Goes on In-Flight Anti-San Francisco Rant: 'F*** this ... ›
- The comedian was on CBS News. - Louder With Crowder ›