Jon Stewart Doubles Down: 'Shut Up Calling Trump Supporters Racist!'
The siren song from leftists over the Trump election was that all Trump supporters are racist (see Kellyanne Conway NAILS Clinton Camp Over 'Trump Supporters are White Supremacists…'). Really, calling people racist for having any different opinion was the one unifying message of the left for the past eight years. You know who has an issue with it? Jon Stewart. Yes, THAT Jon Stewart, the one the left has been pining for to make them feel better about America post-Trump.
I don't think this was what they had in mind. He touched on it last month (see 'Calling All Trump Supporters Racist is Hypocritical'… Says Jon Stewart?!), but Stewart's comments in The Hollywood Reporter were much more poignant...
"Not everybody that voted for Trump is a racist. I don't give a f— what any of you say to me. You can yell it at me, you can tweet it at me. They're not all racists. Or they're not giving tacit support to a racist system.""I know a lot of first responders. I spent a lot of time in that community. A shitload of them voted for Trump. The same people that voted for Trump ran into burning buildings and saved whoever the fuck they could no matter what color they were, no matter what religion and they would do it again tomorrow. So, if you want to sit and tell me that those people are giving tacit approval to an exploitative system ― I say, 'OK, and would you put your life on the line for people who aren't like you? Because they did.' I get mad about this stuff."
Amen to that.
I still maintain much of this "STOP CALLING THEM ALL RACISTS" is a form of damage control. Jon Stewart knows there are more elections to come. The longer leftists circle the wagons aiming poison-tipped arrows at anyone who refuses to pledge allegiance to the gender queer idol of political correctness, the more the common people will rise up against them.
For the past eight years, we heard nothing but "conservatives are racist, sexist, bigot homophobes who hate puppies," despite the left being the real intolerant jerk weeds. The same jerk weeds who sued a bakery for not making a cake for a pair of lesbians. The same jerk weeds who publicly shame anyone who doesn't conform to their narrow world view on any issue, especially the gay ones. Turns out people don't like being bullied. Imagine that.
So the longer the left bears down on its enemies (common people who prefer to say "Merry Christmas"), the more elections the left will lose...
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- San Francisco's Homeless Problem is Getting Worse. A Lot Worse ... ›
- 'Fixer Upper' Couple Donates to Anti-CRT Candidate - Louder With ... ›
- Biden DHS Has a Plan to Protect Kids from 'Misinformation' - Louder ... ›
- VIDEO: Thief Rides Out of San Francisco Walgreens - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Jon Stewart Returns with 5 Minutes on the Wuhan Lab Theory ... ›
- Jon Stewart: Conspiracy Theorist? Lab Theory Goes Mainstream ... ›
- Police: Colorado Woman Assaulted a 12-Year-Old Trump Supporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dr. Attacks Jon Stewart for Damaging Science by Telling Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Seattle Woman Gives History Lesson on True Racists: Dems! - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Video Views How Normal People View Internet Politics - Louder With Crowder ›